Reviews for Why are you watching me?
kandita chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is so invigorating(I'm such a drama queen)...but men oh men I wish you have a couple more chapters to:(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Lol...this was cute...what a perve
YukiMC chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Just want to say I thoroughly enjoyed all of your Nura no Mago oneshots especially the M ones x3 There aren't very many M Rikutsura fics, 6 I think actually, and so it was really nice to read such great ones as yours. I'm off to read your Beelzebub fic now since Tatsugarde is one of my OTPs. Again thank you for posting Rikutsura, stay amazing!
bakugirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
SEXY! :3
ShingekinoOTP chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
OMFG THE LINE THAT GOT ME WAS "Aah I'm going to kiss you a lot this time." AND THEN HE FUNCKING GIGGLED O MY GOD THANK YOU FOR BEING THE FIRST ONE TO PORTRAY HIM RIGHT! i mean every one else mad his youkai self a total ass and made his human self a baby! They also made it seem like they were.2 differeng peopel saying how they hate eachother but MY GOD the are person! and YOU actually got rikuo's human side to act like the sneeky bastard he is! i mean he only acts like a dork as a bluff! ARIGATO
Vampirefanatic17 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love Rikuo and Tsurara! And Kana is a total bitch!
satomika chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LIKE!

YukiOnna chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh it was posted on my b'day last year3! And I love this story!
Angelus Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
*gasp* Its so.. Lemon-ish! XDD *gasps again*
Shakugan no Shana chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Duh Rikuo~ She's demanding, now go satisfy her hehehehe~

Awesome story. Thank you for sharing :)
lil'storm chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awesome! :D

Well, there are minor typos like when Tsurara was talking with Yura and she said bussyness. I think the right word is business. And when you wrote "bruised his hand...", maybe you meant "brushed"? But I'm no expert, english is not my first language, so please don't mind.

It had been an read for me. I think you deserve more review. Good luck on further updates. :)
M89 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
is an excellent story, I love this couple, thanks for writing it is so!
Kunikohime Madoka Tanuki chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I don't know what to say, but this is really hot story! For advice, can u make another Nurarihyon no mago fanfic like this, but pairing Rihan with wakana.
Hybrid thing chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That was lovely. Great job! A continuation would be nice!
Kuon chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Cursed you for made me 'Kyaaahh!' all the time when read this fic! XDXD

Make more! :D

A little too explicit than your other fanfic, but I love it.

:')