Reviews for Hands Off
Kafira-chan chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I LOVED IT!
aprilfool1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
ok. so i dont really read guy/guy fics and i NEVER thought i'd like a stark/carter pairing but this is sooo cute! you captured stark perfectly! i love it :)
WitchVela chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
"Yes or no, Jack. I'm ruining a good suit down here for you," Nathan says, rolling his eyes. - best line ever! it made me laugh
Morrolan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Love this.
Someone chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very cute!
curvesforever chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Reading this gave me the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with reading a good old fluff story, numnum. All warm inside, such a good story. Write more please !
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
its really sweet i love it
Roxie the Rebel chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Cute and funny~

I get that look around my girlfriend or my little freshmen...well, any of my friends who are girls, actually.

I might be a girl myself, but I'm more like both in mannerisms. So even if an actual guy is present I still feel like my "alpha male" title is threatened xD

So I can relate to the look you speak of~
IrishShamrock86 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Loved it! I hope you do the sequel...definitely not enough N/J out there. :)
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I loved it!just the right undertones to Nathan with just the right amount of niceness to Jack! Well done! I can't wait for more!
kmoaton chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think you did a really great job capturing Jack and Nathan. I didn't realize that FF had a Eureka category! I'm going to have to move some of my J/N fics over here. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the sequel!
Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very nice. There are not many new Nathan/Jack stories around any more. Hope you will write more.