Reviews for Zenki Opinion Fic of Lolin Remastered
Goddess Rhiannon chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Hahaha! your description of the Zenki manga is very accurate, I'm part of a group of...three maybe four? people who are translating the manga into Spanish (the manga is pure awesomeness) I'm a die-hard fan of Zenki, and AzureKnight recommended your fics, so I'm reading the rest, although you really made me smile with this one _n (I'll tell Chiaki to starve Zenki a little just for kicking you XD)
Devious chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Woow. It hurts...your okay? xd

And my opinion after reading your opinion fic: you are right! u_u

Their characters are much highlighted in manga then in is much bloody and intense that's the best part,still hope someone will continue it ...
Mr X chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
pufff...bwahahahaa, you sure talked much. But sure I will probably find the manga and have a look. Thank you for the interesting piece of info.
Edward chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
It's so damn straight!you seem to know pretty much about Zenki manga which I hope I could do the bad the manga isn't widely distributed.
L chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Nice! I hope they will do a remake in the future, this story is promising, unfortunately its authors didn't quite make that happen.
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
"*PUNCH in groin*" OUCH! TT_TT It's gonna hurt man. Zenki series is awesome, it's a pity that it hadn't been translated into English,DAMN!
AzureKnight2008 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Phew... just finish re-reading this first text of yours.

I have to say that I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU in EVERYTHING YOU PUT HERE! :zeal: Well, it's true- things that you pointed out from the Manga and I feel at cloud nine because at least there's some KDZ fan OPENLY agree with me at this point. The trio was well-depicted with awesome and detailed characteristics that form their unique personalities. Unlike the Anime where most issues, especially things regarding the origin of our gods- what the hell they really are? and how / why the heck they came to this human world?- were not sufficiently explained to the viewers and this was among MANY other reasons that degraded such a GREAT show like KDZ.

Well, I really hope someone would do a remake some day, following the Manga of course, and even continue where it was left off. Agree? AGREE? YES! XD
Rurifula chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
NICENICE! I only saw the manga raw but I can tell it's really good honestly hence I gotta agree with you. Everyone particular the main trio was much more asskicking then in the anime in all aspects!
Yuna chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
It's nice to have someone know some more thing about the manga. you did a nice work in telling the truth about our main going plz!