Reviews for I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts
TuftsOfCotton chapter 1 . 7h
I swear I've seen this same exact (words and everything) DP beginning in another fic.
Krusher chapter 7 . 3/14
Danny has no danger of turning into Dark Danny from TUE. He may have the potential to turn evil, but he wouldn't become a stone cold sociopathic killer like Dark Danny unless he and Vlad both had their humanity ripped out and were then fused together. That's the only way Dark Danny can be birthed.
Krusher chapter 6 . 3/14
I really don't think I can even finish this story now that Danny has some ridiculous outfit. A trenchcoat would look so wrong on him I just cringe every time I picture him now. The teletubbies would look more badass than Danny at this point.
smallvillephantom14 chapter 28 . 6/30/2016
This was the best thing I've read in a really long time. Thank you for it!
Specter14 chapter 28 . 3/27/2016
I love this story! :) I hope it gets updated again despite its hiatus for about 3 years... If not I enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for writing!
Specter14 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Dang... Welp... I sure didn't listen xDDDD Seriously only a true creep would do that... Crazy fruit loop
Anyway I love this story so far and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
while the rest of your story is great, if any one ever told me the death of my father was nescessary, i would probably stab them, but only because i don't own a gun. this would be especially true if they were a time traveling useless god.
bibliophilea chapter 28 . 4/5/2015
I love the vicious tongue-lashing Janine gave to Paulina! That was so incredibly satisfying, and Paulina's reaction to it just furthered that satisfaction.

And since this is the last chapter... I love this story! I love how well you integrated the two universes, and I loved seeing how you developed the characters and their relationships! I love how you turned Box Ghost into more than an outlet for misplaced aggression, and I loved seeing Danny interact with the Ghostbusters's villains, and vice versa! This story has convinced me to watch the Ghostbusters cartoons. Thanks for putting this story in a place where I could find and read it!
bibliophilea chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
[completely geeks out at casual mention of the Sandman series and Death for five minutes]

... Alright, I'm good. For now. Currently at a point where it won't take much to set me off into geek out mode, but other than that, I'm good. I find the idea of the Flip-Side to be fascinating, especially as it ties into the Phantomverse! I love what you did with Flip-Side Danny and Vlad, and the adoptive son bit, as well as their involvement in the resistance, feel like they hold a lot of story behind them! I look forward to seeing the Flip-Side when I get around to watching the cartoon! (::
bibliophilea chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Ooh, this chapter had me grinning like a maniac and cackling with glee on the inside! I haven't seen any of the Ghostbusters cartoons (although this Fic has convinced me to take the time to watch them), but the movies were a staple of my childhood! I love them, and I loved seeing the original Ghostbusters back together and meeting Danny!
bibliophilea chapter 22 . 4/5/2015
I appreciate and highly enjoy your comic geekery, and I love how you brought it into this story! It makes an already fantastic story even more enjoyable!
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I love this chapter. It was a fantastic way to introduce Danny and the Ghostbusters to each other, and one of the best ways I've seen crossed-over characters introduced to each other in quite a while! Brilliantly done!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
Excellent story.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Haha. The old black Mercy story line. More familiar with it from JLU Tv series, and it was interesting to see the original comic version.
ivanganev1992 chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
Ch 28

That was nice . And was nice . Danny doesn't know that he could be a great potential healer connecting permenantly separated nerves and tenders back and increase the healing . I wonder if it is possible to return lost limb .

Well I liked it . The enemy is powerless . Everything is fine .

My el. post is :