Reviews for I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts
smallvillephantom14 chapter 28 . 6/30
This was the best thing I've read in a really long time. Thank you for it!
Specter14 chapter 28 . 3/27
I love this story! :) I hope it gets updated again despite its hiatus for about 3 years... If not I enjoyed it anyway. Thanks for writing!
Specter14 chapter 1 . 3/19
Dang... Welp... I sure didn't listen xDDDD Seriously only a true creep would do that... Crazy fruit loop
Anyway I love this story so far and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/23/2015
while the rest of your story is great, if any one ever told me the death of my father was nescessary, i would probably stab them, but only because i don't own a gun. this would be especially true if they were a time traveling useless god.
bibliophilea chapter 28 . 4/5/2015
I love the vicious tongue-lashing Janine gave to Paulina! That was so incredibly satisfying, and Paulina's reaction to it just furthered that satisfaction.

And since this is the last chapter... I love this story! I love how well you integrated the two universes, and I loved seeing how you developed the characters and their relationships! I love how you turned Box Ghost into more than an outlet for misplaced aggression, and I loved seeing Danny interact with the Ghostbusters's villains, and vice versa! This story has convinced me to watch the Ghostbusters cartoons. Thanks for putting this story in a place where I could find and read it!
bibliophilea chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
[completely geeks out at casual mention of the Sandman series and Death for five minutes]

... Alright, I'm good. For now. Currently at a point where it won't take much to set me off into geek out mode, but other than that, I'm good. I find the idea of the Flip-Side to be fascinating, especially as it ties into the Phantomverse! I love what you did with Flip-Side Danny and Vlad, and the adoptive son bit, as well as their involvement in the resistance, feel like they hold a lot of story behind them! I look forward to seeing the Flip-Side when I get around to watching the cartoon! (::
bibliophilea chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
Ooh, this chapter had me grinning like a maniac and cackling with glee on the inside! I haven't seen any of the Ghostbusters cartoons (although this Fic has convinced me to take the time to watch them), but the movies were a staple of my childhood! I love them, and I loved seeing the original Ghostbusters back together and meeting Danny!
bibliophilea chapter 22 . 4/5/2015
I appreciate and highly enjoy your comic geekery, and I love how you brought it into this story! It makes an already fantastic story even more enjoyable!
bibliophilea chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
I love this chapter. It was a fantastic way to introduce Danny and the Ghostbusters to each other, and one of the best ways I've seen crossed-over characters introduced to each other in quite a while! Brilliantly done!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
Excellent story.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Haha. The old black Mercy story line. More familiar with it from JLU Tv series, and it was interesting to see the original comic version.
ivanganev1992 chapter 28 . 9/20/2014
Ch 28

That was nice . And was nice . Danny doesn't know that he could be a great potential healer connecting permenantly separated nerves and tenders back and increase the healing . I wonder if it is possible to return lost limb .

Well I liked it . The enemy is powerless . Everything is fine .

My el. post is :
ivanganev1992 chapter 26 . 9/20/2014
Ch 26

I think anty Vlad or should I say good Vlad could teach more with new abylity the young human halfa .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Ch 8
Even I tasted , felt everithing . Well when I have time between studing I'd like to see the next events of DP events and what happends after the last episode .

Boxy is the good guy from the first time . Does he like it ?
Scarred4Life chapter 9 . 9/5/2014