Reviews for Seriously, Sirius?
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 9/9
Dumbledore is too weak. He can't beat Voldemort. This is evident in Order of the Phoenix when Fawkes has to save his ass.

Only the Chosen One, Harry Potter, can beat Voldemort.
morcheller chapter 1 . 8/27
Something I have never understood: when Voldemort possesses Harry during the MOM scuffle, why did no one destroy his body? At least they manage to incarcerate him in this one.
So, congratulations to Chem Prof for another fine story. If I could be so bold, I would love to see him write more stories about younger, possibly pre-Hogwarts Harry and Hermione.
Please, keep up the excellent work and I look forward to what comes next.
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry

:0 ;)
shadowstar618 chapter 1 . 3/21
so...did they fuck or kiss...?
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Cute and funny! I like it!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
LOL Ooooh yea, Hermione and Harry together would be a powerful duo. XD LOVE IT!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Cute.
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
That was fun. :D
maxgoof296 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
What happens next?
Weredogalism chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Clever Padfoot, and even more clever Moony.
I liked this fic! It was cute and quick and their explanations for not following the OBWF couplings wereperfectly understandable as well as well founded. Ron's pick at Victor Krum did always seem brotherly to me.
I loved the quick banter of the twins too.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Plain and simple, I love it.
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
nice story
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
you got a lot of enjoyment into a very small story. thank you for sharing it. this was fun.
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
What a fun and fluffy story! I love it! And I really love that Sirius matched them up. :)
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/5/2014