Reviews for Seriously, Sirius?
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/9
I'm sorry, Sirius, but that's the kind of prank you just don't pull.

DON'T FUCK WITH HERMIONE GRANGER!
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/16
As you can see, I'm catching up on a little of my reading. I really enjoyed this. I loved Sirius and his dual level prank. Just glad that you had him survive and figure out how to make them see sense. LOL Great job!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/9
Leslie Nielsen, requiscat in pace.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Chem prof - Very nice oneshot; I really enjoyed it! My only reservation is the idea of the twins trying to blackmail Sirius and Remus - seems a very high risk strategy. I also want to compliment you on your use of dialog to carry the story - well done! Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
awesome please continue!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Short, sweet and funny Story. Well done!
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Hehehe! Cute.
Majerus chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Fun! I enjoyed the back-and-forth, especially when you "panned out" to multiple views.
M
Azaya Q chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh god. . . ITS PRANK INCEPTION!

A wonderful story.

It was SIRIUSLY amazing! ;)
your daughter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This one is quite wonderful. I laughed when it got to the Fred and George part. Even though you wrapped it up well, your world building make me want to see some of the future interactions you alluded to. I like your lighthearted stories best, because I know where you get some of your inspiration (the GPS) and it throws me off some in more serious stories.
couragetcd chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love a nice fluffy story that manages to still have substance.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
oddly enough...i either prefer D breasts or washboard flat breasts w/abs and catlike flexibility...with maybe a bikini tan with tanlines.

odd what anime can influence.i was refering to the susan sterotype.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it. Very well done. I STILL can't believe he ended up with Ginny. it's like she stopped at the end of book 5 and smacked her head and said, "I knew I forgot something! What am I going to do with Ron? Well, there's always Ginny. It's not to late to just stick her on in there..."
Mr Norrell chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Finally, a movie reference incorporated in fanfiction that's not anachronistic!
Penghost chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
He he good one.

This is another jewel in my collection.

Greetings