Reviews for Seriously, Sirius?
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 7/11
Haha love it! :)
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 6/12
This was great!
Pranksters in the HP universe I have found to be evil bullies who don’t care who they hurt, embarrass or shame as long as they get a laugh. Almost all of them are cruel and rarely funny to the victim. Most of the so called light side members are pretty damn dark.
viningc chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Oh, why couldn't the books have had this plot!?

Loved it, thank you so much.
evakparra chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
That was so nice
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Dumbledore is too weak. He can't beat Voldemort. This is evident in Order of the Phoenix when Fawkes has to save his ass.

Only the Chosen One, Harry Potter, can beat Voldemort.
morcheller chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Something I have never understood: when Voldemort possesses Harry during the MOM scuffle, why did no one destroy his body? At least they manage to incarcerate him in this one.
So, congratulations to Chem Prof for another fine story. If I could be so bold, I would love to see him write more stories about younger, possibly pre-Hogwarts Harry and Hermione.
Please, keep up the excellent work and I look forward to what comes next.
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry

:0 ;)
shadowstar618 chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
so...did they fuck or kiss...?
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Cute and funny! I like it!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
LOL Ooooh yea, Hermione and Harry together would be a powerful duo. XD LOVE IT!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Cute.
AlgorythmicGalaxy chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
That was fun. :D
maxgoof296 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
What happens next?
Weredogalism chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Clever Padfoot, and even more clever Moony.
I liked this fic! It was cute and quick and their explanations for not following the OBWF couplings wereperfectly understandable as well as well founded. Ron's pick at Victor Krum did always seem brotherly to me.
I loved the quick banter of the twins too.