Reviews for Seriously, Sirius?
Weredogalism chapter 1 . 6/8
Clever Padfoot, and even more clever Moony.
I liked this fic! It was cute and quick and their explanations for not following the OBWF couplings wereperfectly understandable as well as well founded. Ron's pick at Victor Krum did always seem brotherly to me.
I loved the quick banter of the twins too.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/20
Plain and simple, I love it.
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 1 . 1/17
nice story
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
you got a lot of enjoyment into a very small story. thank you for sharing it. this was fun.
baronesspotter chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
What a fun and fluffy story! I love it! And I really love that Sirius matched them up. :)
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
nice love it
iChaos chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That was a seriously sweet little tale. Well done.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Love it!
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Cute AU-story! I wish Sirius wasn't killed off in canon; he could've been further utilized by JKR, especially as a bit of comic relief like the Weasley twins. Your story showcases that perfectly. So good job! :-)
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I'm sorry, Sirius, but that's the kind of prank you just don't pull.

DON'T FUCK WITH HERMIONE GRANGER!
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
As you can see, I'm catching up on a little of my reading. I really enjoyed this. I loved Sirius and his dual level prank. Just glad that you had him survive and figure out how to make them see sense. LOL Great job!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Leslie Nielsen, requiscat in pace.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Chem prof - Very nice oneshot; I really enjoyed it! My only reservation is the idea of the twins trying to blackmail Sirius and Remus - seems a very high risk strategy. I also want to compliment you on your use of dialog to carry the story - well done! Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
awesome please continue!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Short, sweet and funny Story. Well done!