Reviews for Brazilian Chocolate
Vamplady123 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Gah, this story is so freeakinnn sweet. I kind of love insecure Edward and not having Bella be the "insecure" one in the relationship...
twiglor chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
This story was amazing loved it!
Lahragal chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
So freaking good and now I want chocolate. Damn, wonder if I can convince my husband to get me some.

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Great story xx :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
You tell her Edward!
Love M Go Blue chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Edward wouldn't have needed his computer at school? Although . . . I guess that in 1994, computers weren't a requirement like they are now.
samiam77 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Loved this!
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Lovely and short little story...delicious and sweet! I didn't review any chapters as I was reading, I just wanted to finish. Every one of your stories that I have read has left a smile on my face...thanks!
Fran Masen chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Ohh, brigadeiro, I love you too...

I want an Edward dreaming with me for years :S
Fran Masen chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
Hey, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm brazilian and I notice that some of the phrases in portuguese are with some mistakes, like " Sim, minha querido", in this phrase the correct would be: "Sim, meu querido", the other phrase would be:" Meu Deus que se sente bem", this actually means that God is feeling good, "My God that feels good", for what I understood she was trying to say that the feeling of him inside her was good, you could say "Isso é tão bom", I don't know if you can change or if you want to change, but for future reference! ;)
Fran Masen chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Ohhh Edward, I understand you, brigadeiro is delicious, it can make anyone that eat it fall in love!
DownThatLayne chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
AH SO CUTE I LOVED IT. yeah. I need to try these chocolates, pronto. mmmm
DaniBanani78 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Oh I loved this. Such a cute story. And he was so sweet with chocolate! :)
kay0913 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
I loved this story. It was short and sweet, just like a chocolate truffle. Thanks so much for writing and sharing it.
cat5050 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I've had this fic in tbr since you started posting.

Sweet, delightful, hot.

Its well done and leaves me dreaming of more!

Great character development, great conversation scenes.

Enjoyed it a lot.