Reviews for Disconnect
himurarikuo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You know I am totally captivated by your stories but today (I am tired and so reading slowly) and I spotted this:

...' Kurogane's breathing was that much louder in the quieter air, his scent that much stronger in my nostrils'

and I was so thrilled to know that you were considering how Kurogane would smell ... ha ha ha! ...

It is a treat to read your stories..

3 Rik
himurarikuo chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Oh yes! That was excellent story-telling ! You set the scene beautifully - I thoroughly enjoyed the idea of Fai telling Kuro-sama how gorgeous he is only because he is not understood - and thinking he had he caught-out!

And the ferocious kiss and rough sex... yes that worked for me (I shall long remember the image of Kuro-sexy slicking himself with lamp oil '') and Fai not bothering that his hip is being beaten and his knees scraped on the hard floor - all for the man he loves 333

I was held by whether or not Fai's plan to find out what his beast-lover had said to him would work...

Loved every second of it you naughty Kitty

3 Rik
Seraphic Dragon chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
I think my favorite part is the idea that Fai memorized Kurogane's repeated phrases during their bouts of sex, and was able to write it out and recite it so he could understand.

That's just...I dunno...I love that it took work for him to find out as well as the fact that it wasn't a bunch of lost messages.
Mikkeneko chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
All I can say is YAY! :D I am SO glad they worked out their misunderstandings in the end, because I was so sad for Fai the last few chapters.
purple-ripples chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
amazing
Iewees chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
3 the way u write! XD it's awesome! makes the entire scene hot n spicy :D
Power4Puppies chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
This is good, but i don't quite understand what Kurogane said. I'm guessing it was something about love and trust, but I still don't truly understand. Good story though anyway. I liked the plot and Kurofai stuff. I'm such a sucker for those two.
SenecaNya chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
*sniffle*

That was the most emotion packed thing I have read in a while!

I'm glad I read Zelinxia's Kurogane POV story which mirrors this fic first, otherwise I would have thought horribly about Kurogane's actions.

It's all so wonderful though, you are a brilliant writer.

I'm sure I will be reading this story many times!
Monty Twain chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
This is a very good story, you should write more of them. It was smart, and sexy, and sort of made me ache, which isn't something that happens often. I don't review that much any more, but I'm adding you to my favourites list.
BillieJoe80fan chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This is so well written and the characterization is perfect! Great work ;)