Reviews for Mistaken for Strangers
This is beautiful and i loved the naomily cameo
naxmachine chapter 1 . 1/12
This was the first Minky one-shot I've read the moment I finished watching the third-gen Skins (circa 2012 I think) and I often come back to it just to admire the writing. Eventually I ended up making an FF account, and my first multi-chapter was inspired by your style. So, um, thanks for inspiring me to write better. :)

I've been meaning to leave a review regarding this for ages now, and today I finally remembered. I've read all your works since then. You're a wonderful storyteller. Cheers!
Gemini Solitudo chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Holy crap.
I know I am really late to watching Skins. Honestly I'm only up to S5/E3, and I know this pairing is not endgame (I don't mind reading the story on wiki before I start), but ever since Episode 1 I've been like: wait, am I imagining this ? Okay, yes, I probably am, (by the way, thanks for writing Pinocchio and confirming to me that I am NOT the only one).

This fic... is heartwrenching. Literally. I could feel my breath bating in line with certain sentences (that I would just REVEL in and read like 3 times just to soak it in), and my chest literally felt the pain from hope and the worse kind of sundering misunderstandings.

What a ride. What a writer. I am sorry I am coming to this late, but not sorry that I have managed to had the chance to read this, late or not.

Thanks for posting this up, and just writing and crafting this. Wow.
LuckOfLuck chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This is really well-written and it's really good! Second person is tricky to write in, but you've done it splendidly.
Omni-Obiter chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful. Think you got the characterization down pat. An absolute pleasure to read. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Gadget Girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2012

The way you wrote the story was fantastic and believable. I think you captured the personalities of Mini and Franky right on, as well as the others. It was so sweet, funny, adorable, and lovely that you might as well put hearts all over it. No joke. I really liked it. No, I LOVED it! Applause to you, my friend! *claps hands* Seriously, it was like a mix of everything. You have angst, drama, romance, comedy, and overall awesomeness plastered into this epic one-shot. Well done! (Plus points for writing about Dan and Emma and the diamond ring in that Heat magazine, by the way. How I would love to get my hands on that one. *full-fledged Harmony/DREW shipper in the house, yo*)

*sighs* Anyway, I miss Minky so much. S6 was crap, imho. I think our fellow shippers know why. *glares at the writers* Minky will always be forever etched in my heart and the only ending that I love to believe in is that they found their happy ever after in each other's arms and are contented with their lives together as a couple. Happy ending for us all! :')
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You did a lovely job with this. I absolutely love this couple together and I thought you wrote them really well. I thought all their little moments were adorable. :)

Awesome job and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow, just wow!

I absolutely HATE second person, but you did such an amazing job that I read from front to back! Great great read. I love it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow, just wow!

neverhappy10 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow. Epic. You really weren't kidding, were you? I mean you've made tears come to my eyes. This is absolutely incredible. Not joking. I don't just give out praise to everyone.

At times I had to remind myself that this was only a fanfic. Because it's so canon and everyone is so in character, even grace and liv and alo and just, brilliant. Seriously, this imo is arguably better than canon. You really have Mini down to a tee.

I'll admit, I did find it a tad cheesy at the end, but it's nothing noteworthy. Needless to say, I loved the whole entire story. And that's coming from someone who doesn't dig long fics PLUS I'm not even in the minky fandom. Just, bravo.
words end here chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is fantastic, easily the best Mini/Franky story I've ever had the pleasure of reading. You worked your way inside Mini's head so well. Also, I'm glad it's epic and long considering there's a lack of fanfic for them. I'd quote my favourite parts but then I'd probably end up quoting half of the whole damn thing. Wonderful!
S chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Levine1111 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Just beautiful.
x chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This was quite good, and for the most part, felt real. But the things that Frankie did to get Mini's attention during that week, seemed to strike a false note with me when I was reading it. As a reader, it's easier for me to accept that one unrealistic thing happened, rather than accepting a whole bunch of them. And that entire section(with the exception of the very end), also felt rushed in comparison to the rest of the piece. It was a bit jarring to read, because your work has a great organic feel to it, and that section just lacked that feeling. However, the rest of the story was perfect. Please keep writing!
Sweet Silence's Voice chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I just can't help loving this story. It's like many chapters in one. I love that I can see everyone doing this and saying that. I'm looking forward to more of your work. You're amazing!