Reviews for Phantom in The Bund
Ecto Soldier chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Danny didn't die he became half ghost. Don't go saying he died
Ecto Soldier chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
what a waste of a chapter
shugokage chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Interesting story even though I concerned about if you needed permission to use this story!
Dead Tea chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow. A story theif too. What the hell is wrong with you? You do NOT take the work of OTHER PEOPLE, even if it has been sitting around unfinished for years, and claim it for yourself. Giving credit to the original author does not make it okay. It is STEALING. Plagiarism. You have to have PERMISSION. If you don't have permission - YOU DON'T DO IT. Are you five?
Secondhand Soul chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Does Wren know you're doing this, Literary Lord?

While I certainly agree that she's a very good author, she doesn't have her story on fanfiction under her own profile so you don't really have the right without her permission.

You should know that I support Darkstar very much, and that I consider Wren to be a good person and someone whom I am just begining to become online "friends" with. If she doesn't know you're doing this... Then that's just terrible. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Besides, posting this fiction, a story that is not yours, violates this website's Terms of Service (as I'm sure you probably know). I could cite you, but I won't because I believe in second chances. Just remove this if you don't have her permission, please.