Reviews for The Dragon's Jewel
I wonder if part of why Haruka prefers female form is that she CAN change her appearance in it.

Also, I'm just imagining Haruka, in a blissful haze after a very enjoyable session, idly saying "I wish you could feel how amazing this is". And then Kurama gets a female form.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 13 . 9/11
Nice! I enjoyed it and would love to read more!
mooneysfate chapter 13 . 7/14
i love this story! it's a wonderful crossover (The Dragon"s Jewel)! do you think you would ever continue it? i hope harry roasts Dumbles to ashes! :)
isis424 chapter 13 . 6/12
LOVE MORE!
SeleneAlice chapter 13 . 5/29
please update this story soon! please!
SeleneAlice chapter 13 . 3/29
please update this story soon
Emerald Time chapter 13 . 3/12
I have GOT to stop reading fics that haven't been updated in years! You would think the first thing I would look at is the update date. I hope you haven't completely given up on this fic. At least, it's not too much of a cliffy. Hope you do update soon.
Carol542 chapter 13 . 3/5
please update soon
917brat chapter 12 . 1/31
This is a wonderful story that I would honestly love to read more of and seriosuly hope that you decide to update again soon.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 1/11
Ah, while this is one of your weirder stories, this is still quite good. And very fun as well. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Love the story please update
IgnisFelicis chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Delightful.
As you probably figured out by now I'm rereading the stories I liked the most (again) and for once commenting.
Can't wait to see what will Dumbledore try. And Voldie's reaction one he finds out about Harry.
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
What a great story, even without knowing all of the characters. I hope that Sirius is finally declared free in England and that They finally finish off old Voldy, and that Dumbledore gets what's coming to him :)
shadowwolf2345 chapter 13 . 10/19/2016
I love it so far because it's just so funny and very good to I would love to see and read more of this awesome story. When you get a chance to write more.
reptoholic chapter 13 . 9/26/2016