Reviews for The Dragon's Jewel
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 13 . 2/8
T-T you haven't updated this is forever, and I'm sad because I love this! It helped me forget about the fact I really don't feel good! Which most of your stories tend to do that, come to think of it... You're just such a good writer!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Bosma17 chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
Please update
EllaJuroku chapter 13 . 9/25/2017
I was wondering, when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this message. This is a great story to read & I love reading it so much! Feel free to check out my Wattpad Account! My Pen name is EllaJuroku.
️Ella Juroku️
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
I wonder if part of why Haruka prefers female form is that she CAN change her appearance in it.

Also, I'm just imagining Haruka, in a blissful haze after a very enjoyable session, idly saying "I wish you could feel how amazing this is". And then Kurama gets a female form.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 13 . 9/11/2017
Nice! I enjoyed it and would love to read more!
mooneysfate chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
i love this story! it's a wonderful crossover (The Dragon"s Jewel)! do you think you would ever continue it? i hope harry roasts Dumbles to ashes! :)
isis424 chapter 13 . 6/12/2017
LOVE MORE!
SeleneAlice chapter 13 . 5/29/2017
please update this story soon! please!
SeleneAlice chapter 13 . 3/29/2017
please update this story soon
Emerald Time chapter 13 . 3/12/2017
I have GOT to stop reading fics that haven't been updated in years! You would think the first thing I would look at is the update date. I hope you haven't completely given up on this fic. At least, it's not too much of a cliffy. Hope you do update soon.
Carol542 chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
please update soon
917brat chapter 12 . 1/31/2017
This is a wonderful story that I would honestly love to read more of and seriosuly hope that you decide to update again soon.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Ah, while this is one of your weirder stories, this is still quite good. And very fun as well. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Love the story please update
IgnisFelicis chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Delightful.
As you probably figured out by now I'm rereading the stories I liked the most (again) and for once commenting.
Can't wait to see what will Dumbledore try. And Voldie's reaction one he finds out about Harry.