Reviews for BF Is it Bestfriends or Boyfriends?
Citfomp chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Finally!
Citfomp chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
I want to scream at both Ethan and Benny!
Nyankitten chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Naaaaaawwww kawaii!
astrogirl9 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
*audience gasps* WHAT HAPPENS! Oh!I really want to ask you a you go to this website and type in the search the title "Another Life" and it is in the section Horror and Romance?Please I really want people to read it and tell me how it was.I thinnk this story is well thought threw,clever, interesting,and always making the reader want more. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!(so happy this has 9 chapters I don't want it to end and I'm at chapter 3)YAY!
Tamed Fox chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
OMG! What a great story, I just love it! :D ... I love the way you write this relationship so cute and adorable. This is one of my favorite fics yet :)
Wasp-Tattoo chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
AHHH! It was sooo good! I love you for writing this hahaha I wish i had your writing talent lol seriously good job! i hope to see more stories like this from you in the future. Go EthanxBenny
Joshua Harper chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
If I read that the day it was posted, or the day after, it would have been a really good (unintended on your part) birthday gift :D. I turned 16 the day after this posted :).
Fanlover14 chapter 9 . 3/10/2012
This is so cute! I have the biggest crush on Ethan and Benny and you so need to keep writing more slash about them! Its so cute! And it always make me smile and giggle!
Kidiu chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Aw, this was so cute! I totally loved the way you wrote Benny and Ethan.
RavenXBunny23 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
OMG i loved this story it was soooo cute! I love this pairing!
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
.mazing! Like always! Though I wish the story was longer, I do have to say it was an awesome way to end it Haha write more soon ppplllleeeaaaassssseeee
Pheonix Autumn chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
awww over ?atleast maybe write another one like a squel? and yes this was good ending...And one more thing...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
orionastro chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
ended so soon ? you should develop the story a little more.
elroy237 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
This was one of the best ethan/benny slash stories ever XD good jobbbbbbbbbbb
JustMe133 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
I loved this story! Good job ] it was so cute!