Reviews for Loki
RuinedFox chapter 18 . 11/12/2017
Why must you hurt me so? That was good, I'm going to check out the sequel.
RuinedFox chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
I really like how you made Odin out to actually care for Loki. Like how he feels bad for banishing him. That's not something you see in many stories.
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 8/19/2017
I liked seeing the Thor side of things and the flashbacks were good, especially the first one it gave a good look into their previous relationship
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
Nice chapter; I liked the way the flashbacks worked with the rest of the chapter and I liked the way you showed Thor trying adjust to a different weapon
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 7/25/2017
Great chapter; you did a good job of showing hoe the two might have reacted in each other's places
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
The talk between Odin and Thor felt necessary; he was pretty arrogant before evryjthin went down and the snark is fun
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 7/25/2017
You did a really good job showing Loki's thoughts and how he came to the realisation
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
Nice chapter; I particularly liked the way you showed the interactions between Thor and his friends and seeing Loki's thoughts was good
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Okay so apparently the other story is a sequel to this and Odin seems as bad a parent as ever
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
What a brilliant story !
sopmire chapter 19 . 11/6/2015
Wow, great writing in this story, looking forward to reading the next!
Cat at Dusk chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Great story!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 19 . 4/5/2015
Wow. I so loved reading this story. You managed to keep up a lot of parallels with the original without making it sound forced in any way, that alone is pretty awesome in my book, and around those parallels you twisted a different and really cool story and I'm not really into Loki x Jane, but I still think I will go check out your sequel. ...which I see isn't finished. Oh shit. I haven't even started reading it, but... I'm already asking you to continue nonetheless. Yeah?
I like many things chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I've read stories that loki is out character, or asgard is a asshole(hole full of asses), or that everything is confusing and boring, but not once in my fanfiction life, I have seen a story that is a concoction of three. Well done, my friend.
I like many things chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
What the hell? So basically, assgard (two 's's)hates loki and ignore, bully, looks down on him for his entire childhood and life for no good reason. And when he accidentally kills baldr(good riddance, that little piece of shit), they don't even listen to him and torture him for six whole months by fucking snake venom in a fucking underground cave(which normal assgardians wouldn't have survived). And think HE'S the one who's a monster? Wow. How did you beared writing this?