Reviews for Sync
Peppamince chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
SO MANY FEELS. I love this story. And, for that matter, all fluff. Damn... I'm a sap, aren't I? Oh well, that's neither here nor there. It was an amazing story. Thank you for writing it
-Peppamince
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This story was super cute!
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is freakin' adorable! I'm just sad that it took me this long to have time to review. I've missed your fics, sunflowerb.

As always, your writing is flawless. And everything about this is the reason I love SoKai. It was light, fluffy, slightly angsty, and a little heartbreaking. It must really suck to be them, but I think it's all they've been through that makes everything so meaningful to them.

I LOLd at some of the song choices. They were woven so perfectly into the story, that they didn't sidetrack from what was really happening. Yes, the song choices were spot on. And Kairi trying to annoy Sora with "Poker Face" and "Pocket Full of Sunshine" was priceless.

You know, I adore the way you write Kairi. It's the kind of personality I'd imagine she'd have if we saw her more. Because even though she can be blunt, she's still pure Light and doesn't mean what she says (even if it comes out cruel sounding). I also love how you write her post KH2. She isn't entirely back to being cheeky yet, but she's getting there.

Ugh. Sometimes I wish Nomura would read your fics and learn how to add her in more. You write SoKai and the trio so well!

And I'm irritated she's getting left behind again (after she demanded she follow where the others go), and is being in the games less and less. Sadly, she's becoming quite Mary-Sue like. Which I hate to say because I LOVE Kairi, but it's Nomura's fault. He better have something planned for her.

I think he does. I mean there WAS a model of her in BbSFM (where they were going to have a demo for 3D). And she was in the first 3D trailer...

I miss SoKai:( It's, actually, the main reason I play the games!

Well, I hope you're doing well. And I hope you'll post another Sora/Kairi story in the near future. With all of the bad fanfics on here, it's glad to have your stories. They can always make my day! No one writes SoKai oneshots like you!

Though I have found some amazing new stories/authors.

Coincidentally, I wrote a somewhat similar story to this for SoKai Day. It's called "Wish Maker."

I need to write SoKai, but I've been too busy lately! I finished a long multi-chapter, but I haven't written much for them since. I've been inspired by RokuShi and TerQua lately. And I still need to post THOSE stories. Mainly, I've been writing another new novel (original work).

Instant favorite. No one can churn out gold like you, sunflowerb. I can't believe you didn't like this one! Even the fanfics you're unsure of are amazing! And I adore how Kairi's trying to cheer up Sora at her own expense. THAT'S the main girl I love.

I, too, love Hayden's voice! Were you by chance watching Cinderella III, Ice Princess, or Tiger Cruise? I think she sings in all of those.

I hope she returns to voicing Kai in 3D, KH3, and the possible BbSV2. I know she came back for BbS...

Keep up the good work!

-Shanna
TapestryClouds chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Aww that was so sweet. And those are very beautiful words at the end. So well written 3
laughingst chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
this is adorable. I really loved it! Which movie does kairi sing in?
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
EPIC FLUFF LIKE A BOSS.

awh! that was adorable.

i was watching ice princess yesterday and i think that hayden sings in that one too.

but yes. this was adorable. c:
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Yay, new epic KH fanfic. This was, well song choice aside it was great, I loved how you grabbed tha characters, and seeing a kh styory that isn't some kind of crazy au is nice too.

Keep it up, your work is among the best in this archive says I.
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You liiiiiiiiiiive!

To answer your question, there are quite a few good writers here! They just haven't updated in a while :-P But I see where you're coming from, and I was extremely happy to see you actually posted something here again! The other day I was about to write angry (I tell myself to never write angry. I do it anyway and then delete it just to get it out of my system) because I was opening stories and visiting author profiles and I got this "IDGAF" attitude. I seriously read things along the lines of "I'll update when I want, so don't bother me" and "When people correct my grammar, it's really annoying" and I wanted to SCREAM. Where is the respect for writing?

Sorry. Tangent over. Perhaps you meant something different when you said "good" writers. As for experienced... maybe. There's a lot of good young and new writers though!

Anyway, in terms of content, it was highly enjoyable. Not only did I recognize just about every song lyric, but the interaction between the two was extremely easy to visualize in my head.

I also have to say that I admire your ability to write around a theme/focus. I haven't read anything recently that does that. Hell, I just find it really cool that you can use words to relate and rotate around music, as well as juxtapose two ideas so effectively (as seen in the ending paragraphs about bravery, young/old, heroes/spectators). It's incredible, really. And I'm going to be blunt and say it: your fandom DID need you :-) No need to be modest here.

Thanks for the enjoyable read. I really forgot how much I enjoyed your writing, so thanks for reminding me.

Take care sunflowerb, and I'll see you around!
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Your update made my day sunflowerb. I've been missing your sokai oneshots. In fact, I think this might be just what I needed today to kick my writer's block away on the chapter I'm writing.

I really enjoyed this though. Kairi singing songs to herself just to cheer Sora up and ease boredom? Perfect. I especially liked how Sora just went "NO" when she tried "Pocket Full Of Sunshine", but "I Will Survive" was just perfect except that Kairi wasn't trying to break up with him.

All in all, you haven't lost your touch. You may think that you're rusty, but you've still got the best chops in the sokai oneshot category.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You