Reviews for Broken Glass
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I almost cried :( ugh but I really liked this story, one of the better ones I've read in a while and it just made me really attached to Wally and how every time you were screaming TELL HER but he held his breath and I would lose it every time. Well done
deLattre chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Goodness me, this is sad. But it’s very well written-you have a knack for creating an atmosphere of tragedy. I did find it strange that everything goes wrong for Wally-it doesn’t seem very plausible. Still, good work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
misscakerella chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
So sad...
PurplePandasLoVe chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
;'( such a sad and beautiful story. I loved it. I seriously cried
memeesi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Amazing story.. heartbreaking :( feels so sad for Wally

AMAZING JOB!
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That... I... Why? WHY would you write that?

Ugh, Imma go cry in a corner now. And tell myself that it's not real (you're breaking my childhood, srsly).
DarkHairedDreamer chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I'm sniffling! So waonderfully angsty and romantic. Well done :)

~*DHD*~
A New Side Of Awesome chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Woah, this has got to be one of the best knd fanfics I've read. Too bad Wally didn't tell her how he felt :(
oh coconuts chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Gah!

I adore this.

I adore you.

just- utterly amazing, please, please, /please/ never give up writing. Because i was so /out of-love/ with knd and this fic just made me bounce right back into it in a heartbeat.

btw: i added you to my faves because you are amazing :)
Me chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
You have an amazing style of writing and as I was reading this I definitely teared up. Usually stories about Kuki and Wally have happy corny endings but this one, as sad as it is, is perfect. Great job!
MaddieManaged chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Way to ruin my life. Like seriously, the whole time I was like, oh there's a bit longer theyll still get together. But no. My life got ruined instead. ')

loved it,

Lena
breezieair chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm about ready to cry. this was almost too realistic. LIke, i could SEE this happening. But I would never want it to. I refuse to believe it.

I love that he never knew that he HAD her at one point. That they DID love EACHOTHER. No memory of it.

SO WELL WRITTEN.

favoriting!
Think Purple 54 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Amazing story, Sad really sad but amazing, I loved it, You're a great writer I won't be surprised if you really was Mr.W :) You're awesome and this story is just perfect even thought that Wally didn't get the happy ending but I hope he gets over her, Wonderful job, Please write more knd story.

Sarah, a.k.a Think purple 54! :D
Elie de Rosen chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Great story-sad but beautiful. It makes one appreciate even more the actual KND storyline, in which Wally and Kuki get married.
LoversForeverTogether chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Utterly heartbreaking, and my inner 3/4 radar was still searching for a confident Wally to tell Kuki how he feels up until the last line. I love the little girl scene because it's absolutely perfect, and I just realized that the title should've given me a hint to the way this story would turn out, but I've been told that I am too optimistic for my own good. :) But this story is still incredibly amazing anyway.