Reviews for Arthur Doesn't Miss
This was great!
Reader's Daughter chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
*smiles* lovely
Aldryne21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh, this was ADORABLE! And everyone was just in character :) nicely observed and so true.

Thanks!
Revhead chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Yay! I really liked this! :D No uncharacteristic sappiness, but a brilliant insight into the Merlin/Arthur dynamic. Arthur misses deliberately - of *course* he does, but it never consciously occurred to me and you expressed it perfectly. Nice work.
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
i enjoyed it a lot :)
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
What an astute observation! Wonderful idea, I loved the moments with the knights, and Merlin's epiphany! The ending was lovely, too. Thoroughly enjoyed this!
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Eeeek, this is so accurate and perfect it HAS to be canon! All the cute little moments with the knights, SQUEE. Oh gosh, the last line though. That broke and squished me all up inside with melting giggly happiness. OH THE BOYS ARE SO ADORABLE AND YOU CAPTURED IT. Brilliant job!
lilyflower1345 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Cute one shot! Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading it
VaVaVoom chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was really really good, and made me smile so much :)
elizabethpendragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
wow! this was brilliant!

I was reading this and I was smiled without noticed!

Brilliant !

I love it !

Arthur miss on purpose! Good story !
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
thats adoreable XD

i love it
Princess Angel Rose chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Cute!
Araeph chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Thank you, thank you for this story, because that was just what I was thinking whenever Arthur would throw something and "miss" Merlin. Merlin's really not that adept at dodging things on his own, and we all know Arthur's marksmanship is second to none. Thanks for fleshing out one of those unsaid-but-still-important friendship moments from the series!