Reviews for Est Vitae
Mukuro234 chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
this is a great fic I love it
Noxy the Proxy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This sounds like a very interesting story. I will read I wonder what happens.
Larisya chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
That was... kinda cute, actually.
hawkswench chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
I caught your rewrite on P&S so I did a quick search to read more. One major problem I am having so far is that I can't believe that Harry has forgotten Hedwig! I mean that was his first animal, his first birthday present that he can remember and you have him forgetting her.
madison chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
heeeeyyy its madison! i finally got around to read est vitae an i just want to say that i LOVE it so far! poor draco! that bastard lucious needs to be taught a goood lesson. *cracks knuckles and prepares to pounce. BUT only to be held back by inuyasha...* me: let me go inubaka! inu: no way you phsyco. cant have you goin around killen people can i. me:whatever. btw VEO, still loven the story! bye!
Sithtar chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I just read your re-write at P&S of this chapter and I must admit the re-write is very very good (this isn't bad, but the re-write is many times better).

I usually read here so I look forward to all the updated chapters.
ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
loved it lots please keep going this story is turning out great
Lady DestinyHope chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
No Harry in this one. :(

But a good chapter nonetheless. I like your idea of renovating the story. I agree that Snape's and Rabastan's relationship progressed to fast. I have no problem with Harry's and Snape doing the same because I agree it's been 4 years of animosity but Harry's still young and and forgiving, since it's not past 5th year, he hasn't seen Severus's memories. Plus, Severus has revealed his true nature, and he clearly cares about Harry and even in the past, he protected him. So like I said, I don't mind that part at all.

Please update soon!
Goddess Seshat chapter 18 . 1/27/2012
Wow cant wait for the rest.
Shebajay chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
Aww, this chapter is so cute. I espically love the ending where Severus comforts Harry. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
what going to happen next
ancient midnight chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Goddess Seshat chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Wow cant wait for more.
ClintBartonsGirl92 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
loved it please keep going
cara-tanaka chapter 17 . 12/25/2011