Reviews for Durarararararara
Buddha Wolf chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Ok, so, I usually don't write reviews and when I do, it's not very long because I just suck at writing. However, I saw how much reviews mean to you (and generally every writer) and I feel as if I have to write you a decent review as payment because this fanfict is just so good that it deserves something rewarding.
Well, first off, this is the most amazing, most entertaining, most interesting, and most original Durarara! fanfict I've ever read and just basically everything AwesomeEater and Cael05 said.
I love how different this story is from the rest. It's not just focused on Izaya or Shizuo or Ocs or pairings. Everyone has their own storylines and it really gives off a Durarara! vibe. It feels so realistically canon, and since I am a huge Durarara! fan, I can easily get into this because of that.
Each line that I read makes me smile because you write the characters so in-character it feels like it's actually them. It feels like they're the characters I grown to know, love, and adore and I truly appreciate it.
I also love your Ocs. I love how they're not the focus of the story, I love how we, the readers aren't forced to see from their point of view, I love how unique they are, I love how they fit smoothly into the story, I love how they connect and interact with the original story characters, I love how they aren't just love interests, I love how we can see that they have faults and they aren't the most perfect characters that everyone loves, I love how they're not overly tragic or weird that they draw so much attention, I love how you don't go into so much detail about how they look as if to show off how beautiful they are, and I love insane personalities, it makes them fit right in because Durarara! is filled with insane characters. I just love everything about them. Just as much as I love the original characters, and that's saying something because I love those characters as if they were my babies.
I love the small humor that you write in the story. It keeps me interested in the story and it makes me feel as if I have a personal bond with you. (hopefully that doesn't creep you out)
Overall I just love everything about this story and I can't wait to see how you wrap it up. This is my favorite Durarara! fanfict, hands down. In any case, if you ever want more reviews, I will gladly give you one even though I dislike writing them, but this fafict is worth it.
Legendary Chocobo chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
This is beautiful. I love you.

...Er, not in the Orihara twins way.

Or, ahem, the Seiji-Mika way. *shudders*

Yep. Keep up the great work? :D
Shizu-Nii chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
Nuuuuuuh why isn't there more chapters. I usually read Yaoi fics but this is really good! (・_・)。・・(_)・・。
anon chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
update pleaaseee
Cael05 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
It was so much fun reading this. Seriously. It was like reading a canon Durarara novel and yet it's not. I loved how you get the feel to be like the original. You said you just skimmed through the translations but is that really true? I mean, you totally get everyone's character. Most especially Izaya and his schemes. Even the twins, Yuuhei, and the others.

Your OCs were pretty interesting. Kanaka, I think she's another nutcase waiting to be revealed (hint was in the Omake right?)

And the bored 4th grader. Haha. He really wants something interesting huh?

I'm really keeping an eye on this fic. I salute you for writing this! It's just sad that people in the Durarara fandom do not bother looking into your story because it's not yaoi. D:
AwesomeEraser chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
I'm actually surprised that this story doesn't have more views...its funny, because you're a REAL fan of the series. I can tell. From your information and, you read the written volumes. I mean, it was completely obvious that you researched your stuff, aso your characterization is entirely realistic.

It's the one story that is going along the story-line, beyond the anime, rather than an inane plot. Not that it isn't imaginative, because it is. Just that it's quite believable to read. I barely noticed that your OC's were just that: original characters. They eased into the structure of the story rather easily.

And the fact that you actually 'know' the characters as opposed to destroying their persona really shows. You know all their intentions; the twins are given depth to their character (because in the aime series, their appearance was brief), and everyone is portrayed rather than a reader-centric deal. That was kind of the appeal of Durarara in the first place; that you could tap into everyone's lives at the same time, or go forward and back into their life. Because life happens all at once, differently for all people.

Izaya is remarkably done well. Exploiting others for his amusement...Did you really expect any less? Sometimes a lot of these fic's stretch a character a bit too far, but this one is faithful to the series. So bravo, give yourself a pat on the back, treat yourself, whatever you want, because you made this simply amazingly awesome to read.
Anonymous Watcher chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Oh my gosh, yes! I've been waiting for this story to update. Thank you!

I'm interested in how the albino boy will fit in this story. He wants to meet Celty, but when he does meet her what will he do next? Also, cool teacher. xD

I agree with Masaomi about Anri. Being dragged by the twins, lol! Poor her.

I think Shizuo and Vorona should just gang up on the homunculus guy then take his money. They're just doing their job, right?

My favorite part in the story has got to be Kanaka and Izaya. I feel so sorry for her! ...Izaya you ass. D: That is something he would probably do though, so great job with keeping him in character. With all of the characters actually.

This is such a great story. Please keep it up!
kilala2tail chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Hello. It's nice to meet you. So. I think you're doing really well so far. The way you inserted your OCs made them feel natural to the story, which is hard to do. So I have to congratulate you on being able to pull that off. The flow of the story good, and the storyline is coming together well, even though I don't know all the characters. .' (I would kill to be able to read those books. T-T ) I really love the way you make sure to bring Masaomi (and I suppose Saki .) into the story. (LOVE him!) Honestly, that's my favorite part, right at the end when you have someone random watching them on TV. ("WE ARE WATCHING THE TRAIN WRECK AND THAT IS FINAL." xD) Though I am hoping you can manage to merge them into the main story eventually. If not, I still like the way you play it off. Overall, I don't really have anything I could suggest right now to use as constructive criticism, besides maybe the selfish wish of wanting more Kida-kun. I mean, you have a good story and good grammar. The only thing I might say is to find a way to really tie-in the old man. But you knew that. Sorry. Anyway. (Wow, that's one of my longer reviews. All for praise. Well earned, though.)I wish you luck. Have fun writing! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D
Awesome story chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I love this story. Please write more.
Anon chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so far and your OCs! Really, I NEVER thought I would love a Durarara OC, but the way you add them into the story and interact with the characters... how could I not?

The scene where Kanaka and Izaya met, I lol'd! Poor girl. I wonder why she likes Izaya anyway...

"Or maybe he was just a jerk who could care less. No, her precious Izaya wouldn't be that heartless." ...She really doesn't know him too well, does she? xDD

"And just as a quick hint; I like girls with short hair."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! /shot XDD (Is an IzaNami fan) LOL.

I don't change the channel! I love my train wreck! D: lol

Please continue 3
natabee chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I have many things to say and many things to ask. I will say and ask these things through an awesome list.

1. Why are people so stupid to skip over this awesome story? Why? Just because it isn't yaoi or romance or whatever does'nt mean it wont be awesome. I oughta slap them for this unforgivable offense!

2. What is this light novel you speak of? Who is aoba? I cant find any of the durarara books past book two online so can you please assist me? Please? O.O

3. This is one of the funniest things I have read in a while. I commend you on its excellence.

4. I love your oc and her lack of mary sue bs. Well done.

5. I feel as though this story has added a good few years onto my life span. Thank you thank you thank you.

6. You best be updatin' soon!
E.K chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You are part of a selective and exclusive bunch to be inited to the first ever Durarara! English Role Playing website! You should feel very honored. Go to http*:/*/*durarara.*forumotion.*com (remove the *'s and copy link into a URL). Register there now! There is a HUGE list of canon characters that have NOT been taken to role play with so join and apply ASAP. Happy role-playing!
Purianee chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
WHAT?

YAOI FANGIrLS HAVE TO WRITE NON-YAOI FICS?

BLASPHEMY!

lol, I'll rea dit when I have the time, I swear xD
oceanlover4evr chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
NO! Don't diss Hetalia! ( You probably know by now I'm weirdly obsessed with it)

Let's see... The OC's are fine. I like how you can fit all my favorite parts and bits in here. Reference to the pen! (Mikado should pen Aoba again just for doing that)Yay!

Please update soon