Reviews for Sirens
So Many Things chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
That's the perfect ending. Just, perfect. Thank you, perfect, 100% genuine perfection, thank you.
So Many Things chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
I earlier guessed that Craig'd kill Tweek, but um, not this. Ffffff

What was under the door though? I'm really curious now.
So Many Things chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
At first I really hate how Craig turned out, but it went back once Bebe started being epic again.
So Many Things chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
asdfghjkl;'

FUCKING SCREAMING OVER HERE
NightmareMyLove chapter 15 . 12/20/2011
...

THISBY. YOU SHORT CHANGED MEH. I WANT AN ENDING. THAT JUST TAPERED OFF INTO NOTHINGGGGGG. WHY THISBY. MAKE IT RESOLVE. TELL MADDIE THAT LOVE IS DISSA-MA-POINTED, WHICH IS DISSAPOINTED TIMES A KAJILLION. RAAAAAR.

also, you confused me with this last chpter. i don't even know what transpired there, really.

-that is all, love out
So Many Things chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Holy fucking SHIT.

I can NOT BEGIN to explain how much I loved Bebe in this chapter. She is probably the most badass girl EVER, even if it's just in this story. Thank you, thank you so much for the way you wrote this, thank you, thank you, thank you so much.
NightmareMyLove chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
you...this...oh...craig...but... no...i...

-cries-
TayvieNoon chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
Yo this like totally ruined my mellow. Whyyyyyyyyy *sobs*
Clydesaurus REX chapter 13 . 12/7/2011
The best story ever made ever woman.

This is like, my 16 time re-reading it xD

UPDATE MORE SO I GET THE WHOLE THING D
NightmareMyLove chapter 13 . 12/4/2011
o-O thisby? you confoosed me... whyyyy?
TayvieNoon chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
Is he dead?
Ciccialine chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Wow... just love. pure love for this fic.
NightmareMyLove chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
this was a roleplay? sweet.

so, i'm still confused. running away did nothing legally to help craig or tweek. in fact, acting that way by all rights should have further incriminated craig. the police could assume stockholm syndrome and arrest him. i mean, bebe calling it a joke? bulll. no cop would buy that. they'd still be arrested, realistically.

also, if bebe's in texas, how did she call south park's police? 911 automatically responds to the local police, and they generally won't contact another police station.

then again, this IS south park, and weirder things have happened. at least officer barbrady isn't around. that inneffectual idiot doesn't do squat. plus he looks skeezy, lol.

anyway, thx for the chapy. i fel so guilty for not reviewing before! sorry i forgot about you... TT-TT!
Dawne chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
I am very confused now. Craig was abused in childhood and took that out on Tweek. Tweek loved Craig and so let himself be abused but didn't like it at the same time. He told this to Bebe. However, Tweek still loves Craig. Craig loves Tweek, too, and finally realized he screwed up big time. Bebe is pissed off at Craig and called the police. However, Craig tells her he knows he messed up and makes it look like he was raping Tweek when the cop came. (Why?) Bebe then distracted the officer so they could get away. (How did she know what they were going to do?) Craig and Tweek ran away and Craig now plans on being a friend. Is part of his plan not being sexual with Tweek?

I want the next chapter right now! The story is incredibly addicting, even if I don't have a full grasp of the story line. I think it's beautiful and can't wait to read it next week.
Dawne chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Too much pressure! Oh my god/goodness this is such a stressful story. I can't stop reading. I'm right now in the middle of the chapter and I have to comment or else I'm going to die.

When Craig said, "I am here, watching" I got the feeling that he was watching me. I got shivers and I'm still somewhat paranoid. This story has a LOT of power.

Oh my god/goodness I'm still really stressed out. GAH! It's an amazing story and I don't think I could stop reading even if I wanted to. Awesome, wonderful, fantastic, and love it.