Reviews for Londerland
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Good content so far! However, there are some grammar issues that need to be addressed (unfortunately, spell check cannot catch everything!).
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Wonderful story.
Peeves and Ronni chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
I really like what you've done with this so far, it's really quite well written. The dialogue sounds natural enough and the characters are written to be engaging; however, there are far too many grammatical errors. Most times I can ignore them but at times they ruin otherwise perfect scenes or render my inner grammar nazi at unacceptable levels of put off. It's truly sad because beyond that and a for spots lacking in clear description, this story is, thus far, all I could ever ask for in an Alice Madness Returns fanfiction.

Sincerely from this account's local hacker [ahem, borrower],
Peeves

p.s.-if you would like, I am willing to help proofread.
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Cheshire's words are cute and teasing. He really loved Alice for a long, long time! :D Kyaa! I have feels every time I read this fic!

Although this fic did have a lot of mistakes, I still think it's one of the best Cheshire x Alice fics out there. :) So, brilliantly done! Off to the next one!
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Cheshire was a bit mean to Alice, repeating Bumby's words and freaking her out like that. XD Bad kitty!
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Your Asia character's last lines were very lovely! :D She really seems to know "Keir" well.

You know, I'm also trying to write a Cheshire x Alice fic, but I don't have a solid plot yet. I know what I want to happen, but since "Madness Returns" ended so mysteriously and Mr. McGee doesn't give us fans much to go on, everything is a bit jumbled up in my head. I written a few excerpts about scenes I wanted to happen between Cheshire x Alice (Hint, hint: In involves lemons! ;) Tee-hee!) and what I pictured would happen if Alice encounters her nanny, Nan Sharpe, Pris, Radcliffe, and Dr. Wilson again. They also meet with Cheshire in tow, except for Pris. Naturally, the logical conclusion all of the characters make is that Alice is Cheshire's prostitute. Therefore, let's just say that none of these encounters began or ended pleasantly. XD
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Lots of mistakes, but it was still a great chapter to read since it was Alice's first encounter with Cheshire's human form. :) He's very charming! But I always think Cheshire has a dark charm to him, which is why everyone loves him!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Hello! Turns out, I reviewed for the first chapter for the fic already. It looks like I was your first reviewer ever, too, for this fic. I guess something must've happened during that time to make me forget about it. :( I feel bad now...I don't usually drop out of a fic unless for a good reason.

Oh, well! I'm gonna make up for it now. :D

You captured Alice's and Cheshire's personalities perfectly. It's really hard to do riddles for a strange and enigmatic cat. Lol! XD His way of speaking his on the spot, and so for that, I commend you! :D I really love how he irritates her and doesn't hold back his snarky attitude, but nevertheless shows that he cares by helping her in his own way.

I was always curious about something whenever I go back and read read your "Alice" fics. How did you come up with the name "Keir Cheston", anyway? I know where "Keir" might've come from by saying Cheshire's name slowly, though. :P
Shadow'sDelight chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
WOW! I love reading this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
what a fab story
Hellraptor chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Nice fic so far, but you got crapload of spelling and grammar errors, find a proof reader
intheclearyet chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Interesting.
zombie guts chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
i hope the sequal comes soon
zombie guts chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
When u gonna write muuur...?
zombie guts chapter 5 . 3/15/2012