Reviews for Buried Alive
Rainbowwishes93 chapter 30 . 9/25/2013
I must say for Itasasu fics, this was the best one I read. I love how your characters never turn OOC, and there's not "I love you's" every 3 sentence. This was a great story! (:
Ur Reviewer chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
I cant believe how cute this story is. Up until now, the Sasuke and Itachi brother stuff has been so sweet. All I want to say is this is a great story, has a great plot, good ideas.
Second-Sapphire chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
*coughs* Is it odd that my first review on this fic is on the lemon chapter? Yes? Well...in my defense, I was going to review in intervals of ten...but...then I saw the lemony goodness promised in 11, and...well...lets just pretend I can't count.

First off, wow. That was some hot sex. I don't often see Itachi submissive, so this was not only refreshing but well played. Madara came off perfectly controlling and creepy, but not in a way that killed the mood. More in a 'masked cereal rapist who's drugged you and forced you to wake up in the bottom of a building he expects you to get to the top floor of by surviving a series of twisted traps, shoots you, and goes necrophiliac once you hit the ground' kind of way.

Perversion aside, I've enjoyed Sasuke's development so far; he started off damaged but steady, then slowly I saw his actions becoming darker and more insane, and I was happily surprised to find he already has lingering lusty feelings for Itachi. Usually he'd feel nothing and have to be won over or something. Here, you've made their love and dedication for each other mutual, which I think adds richness to the overall relationship. On the same note, I also love the contrast between Itachi's blatantly loving nature (even in flashbacks) to Sasuke's unwilling, guilty one.

The gifts were so heartfelt, and completely in Itachi's character. I was actually excited to see what he would leave next; each little ghost of his affection had me smiling when it was opened.

I can see how it must be difficult to write from the POV of such a dark mind, and at the same time try to show him actively living inside the bright and colorful Konoha. Whenever the scenes involve the rest of Team 7, I keep expecting them to be depressed and coping with struggles, too. Then I remember; it's just Sasuke!

So far, most everything flows seamlessly and at an ideal pace. The only time I was a bit pulled from the story was in chapter 10, when Tobi was explaining the climax that is Itachi's secret so casually. I figure it was more just to get it out of the way than anything, and it doesn't really bother me...it's just the time I noticed myself re-reading to make sure I got that right. I was a bit surprised, lol.

I can't wait to see where this is headed (though I am fearful...angst has never been a genre I eagerly aim to read...but now I can't stop myself. Help me.) and I'll see you in chapter...20? 21? Only time will tell.
Evilvampirebunny chapter 30 . 8/16/2012
Fucking loved everything about this, until Itachi died.
Literally, my reaction as I was reading was; "... Fuck you"
*dies* I'm so rude, but part of me died when you killed Itachi!
Pity Dance chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
Here, just for you, is the last review, although I summed my feeling up in the previous one. Keep writing, and sometime in the future, I'll get around to reading them.
Pity Dance chapter 29 . 6/10/2012
From the beginning.

What a beautifully written, mesmerizing work of art you have put together. From the very beginning, when Sasuke was so alone and only wanted his brother, to now, when he was willing to give up his life to join him. You always managed to make my anger and hatred brim on the edge of outrage, but my love for the other characters tided me over. Through the complexity of Itachi and Sasuke's relationship, they managed to prevail to the very end. Together. Even now as I sit here with tears in my eyes I find this to be one of the most captivating works I've ever read. You've ripped out my heart and stuck it back in again, only for it to be destroyed completely by the end. Thank you.

Love,

Everlasting.
Pity Dance chapter 28 . 6/10/2012
Pity Dance chapter 27 . 6/10/2012
Aergawe... definitely my fav lemon so far. I'm sad to see this fic coming to an end, but I suppose all great things must come to an end. I wonder what else you have in store for these last few chapters though.
Pity Dance chapter 26 . 6/10/2012
Kukuku... how ironically and tragically adorable. I'm so glad I've finally been able to get back to this story, because I really do adore it so much.
Pity Dance chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
Doh! Such sweet brotherly love! Although I get the terrible feeling that something that is even more terrible is about to happen.
Pity Dance chapter 24 . 6/10/2012
What can I say? I'm sitting here grinning while eating a banana. I think that sums everything up.
Pity Dance chapter 23 . 6/10/2012
Hehe- although I'm still giggling at the fact that Sasuke called Sakura a stupid bitch, I'm really terrified/excited that Kakashi figured it out.
Pity Dance chapter 22 . 6/10/2012
Wow, that was unexpected with the Izuna comment. I actually like Itasasu and MadaIzu combined fics, but usually if they aren't as serious as this. I feel slightly guilty for enjoying that, but after all the corruption my mind has suffered, it'll take more than that to discourage me.
Pity Dance chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Ya know what? I'm sitting here crying while laughing maniacally for absolutely no fucking reason. I've had to re-type these two sentences atleast 5 times. I need to get off these drugs. Pain drugs, that is. You don't want to know why.
Pity Dance chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
You know what? I hate you. Quite a bit. But my love for you for creating this story somehow manages to overrule my anger at you for making such a heart wrenching story. But I suppose I don't have it half as bad as others did, since I can just go and read the next chapter right away.