Reviews for Thank You, Enemy of Mine
Dishon chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This fic is pretty good.

You know normaly I don't exactly like stories with OC's in them, but this is rather well written and I really like it )
theristia chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wonderful! Short and sweet, getting the point across with detail, but without clutter. Part of my brain says "Make it a long story!" but the majority says that it's great how it is.
hypermoyashi chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow! I'm the first reviewer! Yay! Well, here's my input:

It's very well written, so much so that it sent shivers down my spine. Your imagery was perfect, although your sentence structure was a tad confusing at one point, but not so much as to take away from the story. I liked your usage of second person, it made it even creepier, and it fits Tyki extremely well. If you had more to go on for a plot, I would encourage you to continue it. But, I think it's a wonderful story, and to make anything other than a one-shot out of this would take away from the story. It would make a great prologue, but it would be difficult to get the rest of the story to live up to it. As one-shots go, this is one of the best Tyki ones I've read, and I give it a 9.5/10.

Well, that's my constructive criticism, and I really do like this story. Thanks for listening to my rambling!