Reviews for Thank You, Enemy of Mine
Bartholomew chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Okay, I liked how he destroyed her innocence - not many authors do that to their OC's - and I like how she was grateful he destroyed it. That was unique. But then it gets all sentimental and cheesy. I mean, would you honestly give a damn about how attractive a guy was if he was about to murder you?Also, You rush the feelings which is very cringeworthy. It would be be more interesting if she somehow lived through this ordeal and met him while he was in his white form. Then they could bond and over time would start to care for one another. And let's be honest, do you see a person like Tyki Mikk wanting to protect an exorcist - no matter how unique - so instantaneously?
Dishon chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This fic is pretty good.

You know normaly I don't exactly like stories with OC's in them, but this is rather well written and I really like it )
theristia chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wonderful! Short and sweet, getting the point across with detail, but without clutter. Part of my brain says "Make it a long story!" but the majority says that it's great how it is.
hypermoyashi chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow! I'm the first reviewer! Yay! Well, here's my input:

It's very well written, so much so that it sent shivers down my spine. Your imagery was perfect, although your sentence structure was a tad confusing at one point, but not so much as to take away from the story. I liked your usage of second person, it made it even creepier, and it fits Tyki extremely well. If you had more to go on for a plot, I would encourage you to continue it. But, I think it's a wonderful story, and to make anything other than a one-shot out of this would take away from the story. It would make a great prologue, but it would be difficult to get the rest of the story to live up to it. As one-shots go, this is one of the best Tyki ones I've read, and I give it a 9.5/10.

Well, that's my constructive criticism, and I really do like this story. Thanks for listening to my rambling!