Reviews for Tea for you and me
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
I'm surprised that there isn't more reviews than this here. Oh, well. Personally I'm more a GrimmIchi type, but I thought the plot on this one was interesting so I red it anyway. Now I want more...I really hope you will continue this. It's a great plot and it has lots of potential! :)
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
well damn. i was hoping for another chapter!
LunarStar98 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
please continue, sounds interesting! :)
herseybarrules chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
is there a way for u to update this story i really like it :D
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Plz, MORE! ;3
The Fox Knight chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Please update again soon, I'm curious about what Grimmjow will do
autumnannette19 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Beautiful Bride by Flyleaf
cctrail chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
update soon plz! So what's grimmjow gonna do? suspense!
The weasel is MINE XP chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
I am really loven this fic! XD it's not without it's mistakes but it is still very, very, VERY awesome! I just wanted to point this out, but alot of times you end up repeating your self. For exaple "Ulquiorra looked at her and seemed to analyze her from the way he looked at her." You started the sentence with Ulquiorra looked at her... And then ended it with basically the same thing. I don't know if you noticed it but I wanted to point it out so that next time you look over your story you can be sure and check for it. Hope you don't take my review the wrong way! I don't mean anything bad towards you or your wonderful story! In my opinion I like reviews that tell me what to fix so I can write better but I duno not everybody thinks like me...anyways update soon! . I really do love your story!-MnM
TheBigPumkin chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
OMIGOD YOURE ALIVE! lol i kid. but i liked this chapter, It works well in setting up the location and ideas for a future plot. so please keep up the good work!
Believe It Forever chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
:) this is awesome!
RunFromResponsibility chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Good starting,

please continue this story

bye :3
Dante96 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
hmm... it seems pretty interesting so far and everyone (that has been introduced) are in-character! Even Ichigo, cause I can imagin her to be bad-ass and yet still be feminine in some ways. :)

Please Update!
The Red Harlequin On The Luna chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This has the makings of being an awesome fanfic! And could possibly be my new favorite Bleach fanfic! There aren't many good Fem!Ichigo stories out there. So I'm glad to have found this one :) I really hope you update soon! Can't wait!

Spelling and grammar are really good, characters are well done, plot so far looks very interesting! Hope to see more from you -

I'll review again in the next chapter, ta ta for now!

May your muse be inspiring and your plot-bunnies carniverious!
fuzzibunniez chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Seems like it's going to be a fun read D. Thanks for writing it hun Fuzzi (coughbunnicough)