Reviews for i'd like to spirit you away
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I believe the M&MWP that was hinted at was PadmaKingsley?

Asdfghjkl, this was sooo amazing! Scabior is sooo hawt and yummy and delicious and yummeh and yeah! I lovelovelove the way you write him! You're right, you really were able to develop his character A LOT in this fic! Asdfghjkl, I luv the way you write him!

;D

The whole Snatcher Hunting idea was the perfect way to get them together. I really liked the way Parvati would let him go and then hunt him back down again. And I can't blame her for wanting to ravish him, really!

When she didn't come back for him, I was all worried that something happened and they wouldn't be able to be together, but I was soooo happy when he went to look for her! And what he said to Ron and Harry was hilarious! I pretty much died.

XD

You need to write mor for them!

-Morghen
lowi chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Could you stop being this awesome, mew? ;D

Oh my gosh, I loved this so much, your Scabior is wonderful, sososososo hot! ;3

And I really like your Parvati, too!

The whole plot of this was really cool and unique, I liked it a lot!

Wonderful work!
TotalDramaKingdomHearts chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This was fan-freaking tastic! Never saw these two together... ever... but you did great with it!
jojor99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Well they say opposites attract and in this case that's for sure!

You're really loving Scabior at the moment, aren't you. Fun to play around with? ;P hehe.

Well done.
M'rika chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was amazingly well written.

I have too much love for the way you write Scabior.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
love love love Scabior! makes me wish there was more of him in the books, even though he was dark
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You beautiful, wonderful, fantastic, way-to-amazing-for-her-own-good creature. Imagine a small girl with short red hair hugging you to death for this fic, cause that is what I want to do.

It was...FUCKING EPIC.

You made me /belive/ it could work, it would work. The hunting bit was delicously tantalising and the end...She gave up her life for him, it's understandable, but fuck, that girl is dedicated. Scabior was written to perfection, the accent, the mindset, EVERYTHING.

Parvati was wonderful and intelligent, not just some dumb girl who fell for his looks. You justified her reason for becoming a Snatcher hunter excellently as well.

So, overall...OMFGAHHHHHHHILOVEYOUINEEDMORE -head explodes from awesomeness-

And you deicated it to meeeeeeee you delightful person, thank you sooooooo much!