Reviews for Mr Simple
liltle chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That's so sweet, so cute, and bloody hilarious too! Man, I love Roxanne's personality in here. And a whimpering Albus, he's such an adorable guy! Love your characterisation of these two in here and their relationship. Lovely fic!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I love Roxanne here! I can definitely picture her being a bit violent with Al, because she's such a strong girl and he's not really strong (I see him that way too, even though my Al isn't a Slytherin), and I love their non-friendship. The flowers tradition is really cute and quirky, as well, and it's such a lovely little thing to include because it's so unique. And I love the idea of everyone saying "A Nargle only makes sense with another Nargle" - I can picture the Weasley-Potters picking up some things from Luna. And Illustra - really unique middle name for Roxie, but it's kind of pretty, actually. I like the mention of Al/Calytrix, since she pops up so often in your fics, and I love how Callie looks like Roxanne - I thought that in the sentence where you described her, even before you explicitly mentioned it. Wonderful job!
ok chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I like it, it's the first roxanne/albus i've seen and i know ship it. For the record i ship pretty much everything. You know what'd be awesome, if you wrote another, or maybe i'll just search it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Lol so good. & sweet!
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
'her violent personality followed up by a bit of kindness' hilarious! And 'Orchideous' interesting word...

Odd pairing but you made it work somehow.
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Aw, it was so, so sweet! But I think James and Al would be close, or at least on taunting terms, like Ron and the twins.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow, mew. You’ve really outdone yourself with this. I’ve never read an incest piece quite like this. While for many of them, the taboo of incest is a main point, it’s only brought up very briefly in this one and it worked well. Despite that, the relationship was still believable and it was easy to see how close they were.

One thing I really did like (although it does sound rather odd) was how well you balanced the use of “Roxie” and “Roxanne”. It’s always really difficult to know which one you ought to use and always seems to depend on how often the nick-name is used and by whom. So yeah, I was very impressed by that because I felt that the balance was excellent.

I thought that both of their characters were excellent. I loved the violent way you portrayed Roxie and how sweet and…uh, well, submissive Al was. And this hit flower idea is so cute! Really, mew, how do you come up with this stuff!

I loved how the flowers were a running theme throughout the whole thing. I don’t know whether you did it on purpose and my knowledge of flowers is minimal, so forgive me, but I did enjoy the order of the flowers given. I’ve always thought that daisies are a sign of friendship, so I liked how that was the first named flower given. A while later with the rose…well, I took that as a sign that she was beginning to realise how special he was to her. My favourite though was the last flower—the orchid. Everyone knows that orchids are the most precious love flower of all, even over taking roses, and I absolutely adored the way you left that as the last flower of all.

As always, I don’t have a huge amount of critique for you. I was, however, surprised to see the typo of “wass” when describing their “non-friendship”. Following that train of thought, I felt that the “kinda” was a bit unnecessary and for me, it killed the flow a bit. But other than that, excellent as always.

So overall, excellent job with this pairing, love. I loved the themes that were used throughout the piece and I really did love it as a whole.

PS: And I love that song lksjdfgwre. (_)
Veela Black chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
You really don't now how much I love you right now. I've been waiting something about this couple like forever, but nobody seem to like it...

However, great job, I really love it.

Veela Black.
lowi chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Ooh, I really liked this, mew! It was very different, in my opinion, a refreshing take on Albus, especially! Instead of him being all awesome, and stuff, he had this more, er, emotional side! And I liked that - it was very unique!

Also Roxie's characterised very well, I really liked her, and how she punched him and gave him flowers, it was really cool! ;)

So, great work! :D
Hope-W chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
very sweet! Wish we could see more about Albus feelings
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love the reacuring themes in this. The reference to flowers running all the way through the story. Poor Al, and Poor Calitrix. I Find myself loving this couple, but not quite enough to take over my love of LucyFreddie!

Rose ;D
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
what an odd friendship, but it ended very sweetly
jojor99 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Poor Al! Yes someone that immature (I guess) and weak would need a stronger partner. I think some of those feelings really snuck up on Roxie.