Reviews for musical interlude
SkyeElf chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Mew, my friend, I absolutely loved this! Scab/Reg makes for an interesti g pairing, and I might write them... Any ideas? Anyways, great, great job. I loved the idea of the red streak being a potions accident! I giggled for about ten minutes after I read that.

Scabior interested in music? That's a new one, but I adored the idea. And the accordian as symbolic was really awesome. Reg being so uncertain, yet so confident about his feelings... Thus he chooses to be confidently confused. Alliteration! Hugs,

Skye-fye
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I kinda like the idea of Scabior being in Regulus' year. I always kinda thought of him being around the age or Bill or Charlie, though his being a little older does make some sense.

And I think I quite like them as a couple. Both really are just yummy on their own, but together is like a power-couple! X)

You write Regulus just perfectly! Like I when I think of him in context with Cannon, his personality would be much like this. First time reading Scabior NOT uber serious. Kinda liking this fun loving, new age rocker side!
lowi chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was fantastic. Really really epic, mew!

I absolutely LOVE your Scab, gosh, he was just awesome! The way he had got the red streak in his hair; him borrowing Narcissa's eyeliner; his musicinterest; oh, my, I could go on forever!

And Reggie! &hearts

And the two of them together! *squeals*

LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH, MEW!
M'rika chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Aw, Reg is so cute.
jojor99 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I loved that he stole Narcissa's eyeliner AND looked good it it. They're opposite ends of the scale but fit well together.
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
-pants- Regulus and Scabior...-dies from sexiness-

I loved it, loved /this/ Scabior, different from the one we all know, yet you still feel that it IS him. Regulus works well against him (and even better with him)

I ADORED the bit about how he got the red streak in his hair and where he got that amazingly sexy eyeliner.

So yes, hot hot hot hot and the musical references were amazing and very well written!