Reviews for 45th Millennium
Doomsdayguy12345 chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
Fuck yeah, I can see this actually happening.
outofprint chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
I very good fic lots of action and everything in between, I hope it is updated soon so my brain can continue being filled with joy.
JugdementOfCarrion chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Excellent chapter update, look forward to MOAR!

What happens to the chaos legions, as in the iron warriors, alpha legions and Thousands sons, do they I don't know become normal, or continue flipping out?
Simply cause no one knows what the fuck Alpharius or his sons do, the Iron warriors betrayed the Imperium because everyone including the EMPAROH was being a big dick to them and the thousands sons just got fucked and trolled by everyone.
Would like to see what you do with these three/two poor bastards!
BurntOutDev chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Wow...this chapter was crazy, but very much in the spirit of the Warp! But you didn't mention the Starchild :(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
honestly I was with you till this chapter... did you read a bad book of poetry or something? I can barely understand what your righting, much less what it means! Three there were in the opening acts of the Great Game and three and a fourth who in exile dwelt. Serpents on thrones in a blasphemous Eden whose fangs dripped poison into the well at its heart. Sad little things in those days with so few to offer up in sacrifice. But they poisoned the Eldest and the First from their war they created others weaned on blood and strife and the flames of a hate to foreshadow and overshadow all hate to come. It was glorious... um ok WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN! At some point you stopped writing for anyone else to read... I shouldn't have to be The Warhammer geek king just to follow your story! I know warhammer and shouldn't have too do research every other paragraph just to have a slight clue whats going on!
TMI Fairy chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
What a wonderful confusion :)
TMI Fairy chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
The title made me expect that it would be about the Adepta Sororitas.
But covering psykers was a must.
The d20 Master chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This would work if not for one thing you failed to research. The emperor, using his immense psychic prowess, despite the fact that he' near dead, stops the galaxy from being overrun by daemons. If he were to fail for even a second, the galaxy would fall to chaos in a few seconds. In short: galaxy-wide mind fuck.
TMI Fairy chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Very nice read, thank you.
RemainUnamed chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
This was not a satisfactory chapter. I want more. More i tell you. MOAR.
Paul Larson chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Abaddon vs. Ragnar Blackmane? That would be a short story in itself! Not a bad summary but this is not a short story. Personally, by this time, I would think that Abaddon would be dead. His thread cut and his wyrd realized. Either at the hands of the Inquisition or possibly one of the Night Lords...
Lord Farsight chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Wow. Just wow. Youre still as good as ever.
RemainUnamed chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
again epic. What happend to the grey knights? I whould love to read another chapter about them.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2013