Reviews for The Question Again
melakem chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was a really fun proposal story!
Hamilton chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I love the Quidditch poster scene :)!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Favorite proposal story EVER! This was hilarious! So like Harry and Ron to make a deadline, it's practically a contest lol. And poor Harry running all over town looking for her. So much for a quiet private proposal. Great story!
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
What a fun chase! I love Kreacher saying that the Master has been chasing Ginny for years! Thoroughly enjoyed this piece.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
North,
I'm sure someday Harry will laugh about how he had to chase his Chaser Girl down. I believe Molly is about to faint! To have her two youngest to be engaged on the same day, is her idea of bliss.
Brilliant,
FoM
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
ONLY GINNY COULD DISTRACT ME FROM GINNY...loved this line
Magery chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Of course in order to ask Ginny to marry him Harry has to chase her around magical England... and then grab the wrong hand-incidentally the one that started his quest, in a manner of speaking-to put the ring on. It's just so... them.

I was grinning the whole time, by the way. Now I might have to go and clean my teeth.
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
How beautiful. He just has to find her! I love it :-)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awwww! Nice!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Well written with the other story
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh, wow. I thought Ron's botch up was bad enough, ripped jeans and bleeding knee, but poor Harry's proposal was really the pits. George really does deserve to be hit in the head with a bludger for not telling Harry that Ginny was there. So, they haven't even got five minutes to revel in their new found status as an engaged couple because the whole of the wizarding world will know in minutes.

Oh, well, at least she said yes. I knew it would have to be her left hand that was the injured one because it we couldn't have anything going to plan. LOL.

However, it is a done deed. This was very sweet, seeing an increasingly frustrated Harry persuing his love. Loved the calendar scene...nothing could distract him from Ginny except Ginny. Lovely. I also loved Arthur doing his, 'I am invisible' act.

Lesley
Bethyboo chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Your work is always amazing its pure genius you understand this world better than any fanfic writer i have ever read. I am also a married parent of nearly forty but i am female and your work gives me an escape from my family and job on tough days. By the way can i have more ron and hermione please as they are my obsession (my husband is six three red haired and a cop) so you can see where that springs from. Thanks.
RodentFace chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Okay, I literally put my head down on the computer desk and couldn't lift my head because I was laughing so hard. I'm really glad I'm the only one in the computer room; my family would probably make fun of me for laughing so hard. Great story.
rebecka chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Long time no see! I just read a couple of your stories again, and they are still awesome :)

Thank you!

RA
Ms. Toujours Pur chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hahaha.

Awww, that was so sweet. Harry was so frazzled trying to look for Ginny. Haha.

Great story,