Reviews for Saving You
Jessica chapter 8 . 7/14
I love that Ross is inviting her to meet his family. I love the idea she has of training faith and the inmates continue to be a interesting story glad to hear that your wanting to develop more of their personalities. Glad to see Gabe make another appearance it's cool when he shows up. I don't know if I said this in my review on you are the only exception but congrats on your engagement and as far as having an account I may be getting one because I have a lot of stories I read over a bunch of series and categories and it would be easier to keep them up if they were all bundled under my favorite stories so I may be getting an account soon i'll just have to see. Great story as always can't wait for Savannah's Journey.
Another great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jessica chapter 7 . 5/21
I like the inmates they add a cool touch I can't wait to learn a little more about them and i'm really happy that Savannah's journey is going to be the next story updated. I like all of your stories but Savannah's journey is may favorite.
CuriosityCat chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I'm enjoying your story! I hope you update more; I want to see what happens next. I like the Ross/Charlie pairing.
booknerd25 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
This is really good! I am really enjoying this story so far, please update soon.
ShnieseAce chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Yay 2nd reviewer! Love it so far and I'm looking for another update. I love the long chapters )
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Great story! It is very interesting!