Reviews for The Bravest Man I Ever Knew
xXCherryLicoriceXx chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I needed something like this after the series. I love how they stay in character and it's just so... the bickering, the angst... It's done so well. (Though it has me thinking, yet again, about how the Portraits actually work.. I hope JK tells us soon)
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I loved it! I think you really captured Snape perfectly. I wouldn't be too surprised if Harry did end up going to visit his portrait and I'm sure it would have gone something like this. Another great story, and I will get to the rest of them at some point! :D
lowi chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was really brilliant, mew! (yes, different from your usual writings, but as lovely!)

You've captured their characters just in spot, they were perfect!

And I really like the idea of this, I could imagine this happening very well!
raemanzu and spica tea chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hahaha! I like this. You write Snape well... and Harry too it seems. Their interaction amuses me, and I'm grateful that you stick with a bit of uncertainty-because, as you say, no one really knew Snape at all. Very good. *claps*

CarelessAngel16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Very nice. Well done.
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Lol, it is different, but I really liked it.

It is something that I've been pondering, weather he would talk to his portrait and how u deal with it is really good.

I'm definatley going to check out your other story!

Rose ;D
jojor99 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
It's different to your usual stuff - yes - but just as good. I love this one. You've portrayed both of them so well in this.
fallentears13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hmm.. quite intriguing. You captured Snape's personality perfectly. :)
Paris in December chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Aww, this is sweet. I love fics about Harry talking to Snape's portrait, and this is very in character; I can just see it happening in the canon. I also like how Harry is thinking about what he's going to tell his children. He definitely seems adult enough for it to have been a few years.
Always123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Good story... I enjoyed reading it! I like the 2 pictures of Dumbledore that stood out and harry's mind and I love Snape's sarcasm. Thanks for sharing