Reviews for Ripples in Tandem
BringOnTheWonder1997 chapter 6 . 2/23
I really love this story, and others like this. Please update soon - you can't leave us like this... :(
Plz continue this! s2
i love this story!
judithedna chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Loved it, though the ending...ouch! now i have to imagine to myself what was the reaction to her final words. Did they all know she had a son from Peter?
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Just did a reread, so i'll be ready for the new chapter when you're done with it. I'm sure Peter's first reaction will be denial but Olivia's i'm sure will be shock, and if i were her i'd feel sick to my stomach as well. I'm looking forward to seeing how this piece of information plays out
nkowaliuk chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Next chapter soon?
Piper010 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Oh, waiting is agonizing, update PLEASEEEE!
beautyofsorrow chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
AMBRE I JUST READ THIS IN ONE SITTING AND I AM NOT OKAY. I NEED MORE. I WILL BEG YOU. IN FACT, THIS IS ME BEGGING YOU.
Aveo amacus chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Love it, can't wait for more
although I will try to be patient it is made more difficult when you dangle the spoiler of a P/O scene next!

Aveo
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
I sincerely hope you do not wait another year before updating after THAT little cliffy. I'm sitting on pins and needles right now! Happy writing!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
All this glimmering! The dialogue is a sharp and multi-edged in your story as it was always on the show. Well done.

No one is going to be happy with that last sentence... Peter, Walter, Olivia... wow.
brokenbrain chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
This is probably one of the best fics I've ever read. Awesome cliffhanger. I can't wait for the next chapter.
angellcakes23 chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
ooooooo man! shit is about to go down! Olivia is going to be in shock, and Peter is going to go in a disbelieving rage. that's my predictions lol.
redvinesandvagendas chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
AHHHHHH soo good! You gotta stop with the whole writing fantastic chapters and then not updating for a year, it's maddening, really. ;) this update is great!
Happy (early) birthday! (early depending on where you live)
PS, sorry if you get a billion follows/reviews from me, I've just been going through all your stories haha, I have a problem.
redvinesandvagendas chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I know you haven't updated this story in a year, but I for one am dying to know what comes next! Do you have any plans to return to this story?
likevel chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
hi it's me I love this story xoxo