Reviews for Ripples in Tandem
LILY.pads.ROX chapter 8 . 22h
Love it so much! Take as long as you want to update! I’ll read whenever
SR chapter 8 . 12/3
Read all the parts of this today – in November 2017 – and just re-watched a lot of the show, it's my favorite TV show ever. Thanks so much for writing this – I have really enjoyed reading it! I look forward to reading the next part whenever you do finish it :)

Great writing! You portray the characters really well and accurately, and I love your ideas on what would've happened if the two Olivias had encountered/confronted each other at this point in the series. Very realistic and awesome ! Thank you :)
sevenrez chapter 8 . 12/3
Finally! Well I was happily surprised to see this update. I definitely think I would have reacted the same way as Peter. Of course Olivia does the right thing no matter what happens to her. Thank you!
fringelawyer chapter 8 . 11/28
Ambre,
I hesitate to tell you that this was worth the wait, because I don't want to give you a disincentive to post Part 9/Chapter 8 quickly.
Really, this was a wonderful chapter. I especially like the way you had Olivia put Peter in his sanctimonious place: "And this thing you keep on doing, turning me into a victim just so you can make a point? It stops right now." Great line!
Nice touch having Walter hypothesize that Fauxlivia was dosed with Cortexiphan during her accelerated pregnancy. Isn't it amazing how that compound acts to regenerate plot connections as well as human tissue?
Finally, kudos galore for bringing Henry Higgins fully into this story! I can't wait to see how his reunion with the Blueverse Olivia goes.
Your work is always such a pleasure to read. I hope you find the time to close this story during the year-end holidays. Can we expect the final chapters of Shivered Bones as well?
nire47 chapter 8 . 11/27
I won't lie but when this popped up in my email I was wondering what the heck this was. I will now have to go back to reread this. I have not read Fringe Fanfic in a while. In the meantime...

Save baby Henry!
angellcakes23 chapter 8 . 11/27
AMBREEEE! DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY IT MADE ME TO SEE AN NOTIFICATION IN MY EMAIL FOR AN UPDATE!? I’m in Australia with my family and the two little ones are already slightly getting on my nerves so this gave me a so much joy to read tonight!

I’m so neevous for Olivia to be back on the other side but at least this time she won’t be on her own. They would have to pry Peter’s cold dead hands from her to reach her and Liv needs their help too so I’m sure she will protect them too. Not to mention Charlie and our favourite taxi driver Henry. I’m just scared that they will drug them and separate them. In that case maybe Peter could get hos mother to help. Let’s hope that doesn’t get to that lol. I’m so looking forward to the next chapter like you have no idea.
Judith chapter 8 . 11/27
As usual I loved it but I do hope that the child disappears. Olivia suffered enough and he is the living result of his massive betrayal. How can anyone demand of her to collaborate with that woman and even with Peter

I am waiting for Chap. 9! in the meantime I will read all chapters from the beginning.

Thank you.
maxiefae chapter 8 . 11/26
So much love like I love love love love love this
fringelawyer chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Ambre,
I just re-read this today and was as thrilled as the last two times I visited this story. I know you are extremely busy, but I hope you have some time during one of your school holidays to polish the already-written next chapter of Ripples-in-Tandem and share it with us. Your fan-fiction fans miss your writing.
Murphy94 chapter 7 . 5/22/2016
Hey,
I really like this story of yours. It's well written and has a great plot. I hope you'll keep on continuing eventually...
CileSuns92 chapter 7 . 5/1/2016
I truly hope the next chapters won't take years, because this is a really good story! I love the controntations between the two Olivias and here, with Peter knowing about Henry firsthand, Liv being so fiercel protective of her son, the shared Glimmer...I'm so engrossed in the story I'm almost ready to beg you to finish. I won't, but I'm close enough to do it!

I loved that their moment in the classroom was what activated Olivia's abilites fully. And well, I'm wondering what will happen now that Liv has some shared Cortexiphan in her too. It should definitely be interesting. And while you said they'd never become BFFs back when you added the AN to their first confrontation, I truly believe they can fight on the same side for the greater good. In the end, even if they are very different, they believe in the same core values as one another, no matter which angle they use to get there.

I'm looking forward to reading the last two chapters and the epilogue! :P
nire47 chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
Hope the next one comes out soon
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
Honestly if I could explain how reading your P/O fan fic makes me feel I would. You write them so perfectly that it's always totally plausible and in character! More please!
angellcakes23 chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Urgh Ambre, I've reread this like three time and it still breaks my heart. Peter's I love you speech makes my throat close up. THE THINGS YOU DO TO ME WITH YOUR WRITING! I think Olivia handled this so well, i'm not sure what i'd do, I think I would have ran off to be myself so I could cry it all out before returning.

Oh god and now Olivia is going to cross over, back to the world she just escaped from being killed, I don't think Peter is going to be very happy about that.

I CAN'T WIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-Angie
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
I love it I love it I love it! Just re-read the whole story. So brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapters.