Reviews for Ripples in Tandem
Murphy94 chapter 7 . 5/22
Hey,
I really like this story of yours. It's well written and has a great plot. I hope you'll keep on continuing eventually...
CileSuns92 chapter 7 . 5/1
I truly hope the next chapters won't take years, because this is a really good story! I love the controntations between the two Olivias and here, with Peter knowing about Henry firsthand, Liv being so fiercel protective of her son, the shared Glimmer...I'm so engrossed in the story I'm almost ready to beg you to finish. I won't, but I'm close enough to do it!

I loved that their moment in the classroom was what activated Olivia's abilites fully. And well, I'm wondering what will happen now that Liv has some shared Cortexiphan in her too. It should definitely be interesting. And while you said they'd never become BFFs back when you added the AN to their first confrontation, I truly believe they can fight on the same side for the greater good. In the end, even if they are very different, they believe in the same core values as one another, no matter which angle they use to get there.

I'm looking forward to reading the last two chapters and the epilogue! :P
nire47 chapter 7 . 1/22
Hope the next one comes out soon
Honestly if I could explain how reading your P/O fan fic makes me feel I would. You write them so perfectly that it's always totally plausible and in character! More please!
angellcakes23 chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Urgh Ambre, I've reread this like three time and it still breaks my heart. Peter's I love you speech makes my throat close up. THE THINGS YOU DO TO ME WITH YOUR WRITING! I think Olivia handled this so well, i'm not sure what i'd do, I think I would have ran off to be myself so I could cry it all out before returning.

Oh god and now Olivia is going to cross over, back to the world she just escaped from being killed, I don't think Peter is going to be very happy about that.

I CAN'T WIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

-Angie
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
I love it I love it I love it! Just re-read the whole story. So brilliant. Can't wait for the next chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
love love love !
simonescully chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Since the phrase "He used your son's blood." in chapter 6 i come fantasizing in my head what might have happened after that. Although not unexpected as it developed in chapter 7, somehow surprised me (the good way). Like Almariado said, was a Christmas gift to readers. Thanks a lot. Now, fantasizing again as the poor Olivia will be the hardest hit again trying to save the universes, sadly of going to the other side! Anxious to more!

Best Regards!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
I hate this part! because of Henri, of course, because of what Olivia goes through, because that bastard, Peter did it when he fucked the wrong one, and yes - both of them too another first from Olivia and nothing will change it - until Peter is erased and they start all over. Had I been Olivia I would have just left. Left Peter to deal with his lover and child. But of course she has to save the universes.
And this shows how well you write!
amynoemi chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Wow! You updated this fic! I still can't believe it lol. Please tell us what we have to do to make you update it in less than two years (and shivered bones too).
Xoxo
maxiefae chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
I will wait for you ️
Almariado chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
What a Christmas present you just gave us!
You're the best! I love you girl! :)

I could say so many things about this chapter.
Like always, you write like no one else Ambre.
You know these characters so well, it's a pleasure to read their reactions to the situations you put them in. It's like watching the show. In this case an alternate version of it.
Reading your stories makes me realise how bad I am on my own sorry attempts at writing.

I have to be honest with you, it was painful to read the part when Olivia storms out of the lab.
It was heartbreaking, she of all people did not deserve that and I'm glad this is an AU story and it didn't happened on the show.
It's so easy to like Olivia, she his such a caring and empathic character; among other qualities she has. Therefore it makes it very painful to watch her go through yet another ordeal.
Having said that, it doesn't mean he didn't like reading it. On the contrary, I loved the way you did it.
This was something that could have happened on the show if AltLivia had succeeded in her intention to crossover.
So it makes every sense that she would have to tell about Henry.

The way Olivia handles the news of Peter son, is remarkable and so like her.
I really can't wait to read the next chapter.
The mere though of Olivia having to cross back over... I really wish she wouldn't have to go thought that again, it's making me anxious lol
Hope you publish it soon.
Thanks for not quitting on this story.
I loved it Ambre, thanks again for this wonderful story.
BringOnTheWonder1997 chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
I really love this story, and others like this. Please update soon - you can't leave us like this... :(
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Plz continue this! s2
i love this story!
judithedna chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Loved it, though the ending...ouch! now i have to imagine to myself what was the reaction to her final words. Did they all know she had a son from Peter?