Reviews for Thank Heaven for Little Girls
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Poor Leon... he pretty much has to compete with a dead kid that Claire barely knew. It's actually quite nice to see that people like you were completely wrong with her character when it comes to this. 100% wrong!
BethylIsLove chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Cute story. I feel bad for Sherry. She's 12, but more mature then most kids. :(
A sequel to this story about older Sherry and Leon would be rather sweet I think and that's coming from
me, a Chris/Older Sherry fan :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
AWKWAAAAARRRRRDDDD! HAHAHA THIS MADE MY DAY! THE WHOLE TIME I WAS READING THIS I HAD THIS BIG STUPID GRIN PLASTERED TO MY FACE. I LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT XD BUT THIS. IS. THE. BEST. Writer, YOU ARE AWESOME! I SALUTE YOU *salutes*
EmD23 chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
That was pretty adorable all around. Poor Sherry, but that's life. We all know that.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
This is so cute! I would never imagine something like this could be written so beautifully. Leon's note was so sweet and funny that it made me smile. AWWW
Sokulski chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
This was an absolutely lovely story! You captured the trio very well and the ending made me smile xD
Sushistorm chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
That was perfect. You captured the essence of the character's perfectly, very well done. I was sad that something more didn't come out of it for Sherry but glad that your writer's logic said she's too young for him... right now. Admittedly I'm a bit of a Leon and older Sherry fan, so I kinda hope you do a sequel to this where Sherry is older someday. Would be lovely to read. Thanks for sharing, it was a wonderful read.
Sushistorm chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This looks like it's going to be fun. Leon x Older Sherry for the win! Thanks for writing. Will review better when done.
rori-war-word chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
soooo cute. i LOVE this fic. sad ending, but a great ending.
WeirdRaptor chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
"I still don't get it."

LOL Welcome to the club, Sherry.

Nice chapter, nice story, and you spell out just what a pain in the ass love can be.
4-6-0-1-7-0-4 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Looks like complete made-up and exaggerated Claire and Steve crap and this isn't the first time from you on that whole thing. It's interesting that in Degeneration she didn't act like this at all and Steve was never brought up. But that whole event is always ignored even though it helps Leon/Claire fans. And that pretty much means that writers like you have been completely wrong about them... imagine that.

If this is what passes for L/C fan fiction these days... then the L/C fan based is truly f*u*c*k*ed
IsForWinners chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
Oh man, I love this, so simple it's refreshing to see the characters interact with each other in a non-life threatening scenario, love how you've written sherry - I do wonder what is to become of that girl.

*favorited*
Blue.Musiic.Lover chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
I really liked the ending. Sherry has really matured through out the story in my opinion. I really enjoyed reading the story, and happily looking forward to whatever else you write. :]
Crown of Gold chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
This was downright amazing. I think you captured their personalities very well. So kudos to you.
borismortys chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
This story has become one of my favorites. Looking forward to whatever comes next.