Reviews for Little Monster
Rea chapter 1 . 6/8
I love the story. Especially with the twist involving the "monster" not being just a misunderstood child, but actually having monstrous tendencies.
Adderall chapter 1 . 6/1
WTF...how can you just end it there?:'(
loretta537 chapter 1 . 5/4
this is good, I hope you continue it one day
ILBBlue chapter 1 . 4/19
Great Idea! Id love to read how it goes on - whether Harry stays in Hogwart or not.
I like this Harry - you have written a very intriguing character.
Glasglow Hatter chapter 1 . 3/18
I believe he would probably try to eat Draco Malfoy,Ron Weasley,or first.

This was an amazing story,I absolutely loved is my favorite fanfiction personality for Harry,I think Harry Potter would have been bloody amazing if this Harry was the main character! - Thanks for making this absolutely amazing masterpiece!
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh boy. This Harry will feast on Malfoy flesh before the year is through if the blonde ponce insults Hermione. Scrap that, mo-Ron is likely to die first over making her cry. After the troll of course. And Dumbledore is just the type who would manage to cover it up. Unless he can bribe Harry somehow, Snape is dead too.
Year two, Lockhart will find out the painful way that you don't touch Harry if you're not Hermione. And I bet the diary won't need a Basilisk fang when he has perfectly fine teeth of his own.
Year three, a certain dog will cower before Harry and just manage not to get eaten, but Wormtail is food.
Year four... A very different more violent tournament and no chance of Voldie resurrecting with an intact body. Perhaps Harry will show the Death Eaters what getting eaten really means hehe.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is pre good lol
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
i really wanted tosee more of this story (along with the other i've red of you) even though its awesome as it is
Anon chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Is he Hannibals son?
Tcolt chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
An interesting and different concept. I would have liked to read more. Thanks!
The Lightning Bandit chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is dark and I enjoyed it. I could see Harry making it through at least some of Hogwarts. However you didn't do it right. You see Harry's circumstances needed to be remedied more by Hermione and some others from Hogwarts before he arrived. Then with Hermione watching his back he could probably hold himself back at least partially. I'd imagine the first incident would send him to Dumbledore and from there he would be handled differently by the teachers.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
One-shot? Shouldn't it be developed into a full story?
JIMIRMA chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Freaky. The demon Harry is interesting, especially that he isn't particularly evil, but simply more like a wild it's nice he that he can reason at least a little, and has people he likes and listens to.
XxMJXx chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
This is WICKED
Alexibia chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
oh yea, definitely expelled . lol! Man I wish I could see that chaos happening...but this was short and fun. I laughed at the owl-eating part. omg i feel so bad about that but it just surprised me so much. i really should have expected it...

I wonder if Harry would eat Scabbers?