Reviews for Little Monster
Brenden1k chapter 1 . 6/30
Great work
tabletopgamer chapter 1 . 6/29
I love this story, and I wish you'd continue.

I can think of one way to keep Harry be AT Hogwarts without being IN Hogwarts. After all, we know one person who's willing to take care of a dangerous, wild creature on school grounds and try to keep it a secret. 'Arry's jus' misunderstood.
Krysania chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Wish you had continued this...
NocturneWitch chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Oh, man. I love your stories! I do think this one is my favorite. I just want more. lol
tabletopgamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
It occurred to me, the chances of Harry attending classes or sleeping in the dorm are pretty much nil, but that doesn't mean he has to leave ...

After all, the Forbidden Forest is right there, and there's someone living on the grounds who'd be inclined to help him. Someone willing to take in and hide a creature everyone else thinks is dangerous. 'e's jus' misunderstood.

Any chance you'll continue?
Njchrispatrick chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Mmm... well, you asked. And I adore your profile and your other oneshots, so I think I'll oblige.

I think he would go to Gryffindor, firstly, as no matter what stigma is attached to it, he is neither cunning nor ambitious enough for Slytherin; he appears to just want to appease his instincts, which Gryffindor will suit. Hermione would keep him occupied through the dinner, even when he wants to lash out at people trying to get close to him, though he'd likely swear quite violently and end up being told off by Percy, who he decides he will eat eventually.

Ron is a careless fool at some point and Harry hurts him and gets in big trouble. He gets detention but doesn't show up, and he doesn't give a crap about losing points or anything like that.

When he gets to Snape's classroom he doesn't pay any attention at first, too busy testing the ingredients to see if any taste good. Snape does his rude cruel thing, and Harry does something exceptionally violent, like throwing a cauldron at him, lighting his hair on fire, or just digging his nails into Snape's throat.

He gets called to Dumbledore's office. Dumbledore tries to 'help' him, but Harry ignores him and doesn't even attend the meetings. He stops going to classes, much to Hermione's protest, but manages to stay at Hogwarts. Snape is angry but also wary, and watches Harry from afar.

Harry makes it until he comes across Draco bullying Hermione in a corridor. Draco calls her a mudblood and hexes her, and Harry kills him, severely injuring Crabbe and Goyle. Aurors come to get him and he runs. Hermione keeps in contact though and makes him come to her house during the summer.
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Holy crap, it's like I'm reading about an orphaned, more-feral version of ME!
Freaking awesome!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
He will have no problems with the troll and quirrell will die as Severus too. I think he will manage, Hermione will help him to get him to write and read, and I'm sure he will be magically awesome, but he will go to the forest to kill things to eat and for sports, he will try to be good because of Hermione so he will be subtle, in his eating habits, he has normal food at day, so his not hungry all the time, he can be subtle, he had like three years with Hermione... Also everyone will fear him real quickly, the ones who are enemies. And really Harry necer made too much friends... He will do less, and maybe he only could reach for his owls, unleast he found somekind of ritual to best his learning capacity. He had no problems with blood rituals after all and he will be in awesome terms with the goblins!
Harry could train to be an awesome demonic warrior, also his powers doesn't maniferested yet, and where is his father? He passed as human, so he was magical powerful too
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
A interesting and well done story. This was quite enjoyable to read as we take a different look on the birth of Harry and how he lives his life in the beginning. It was amusing and somewhat adorable to see him react to others by biting them but left those who felt warm to him alone. The results of the Dursleys leaving him to fend for himself was interesting and to see him be able to survive on his own like so as well. The meeting with Hermione the first time was well done and it was amusing to see her react to him by cleaning him up and then befriend him. It was interesting to see that Harry did everything for the sake of Hermione and went to Hogwarts. It would be interesting to see how it will all go, but I think it ended quite well to let the readers come up with their own imagination to what happened. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Who is harry's father
Rea chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I love the story. Especially with the twist involving the "monster" not being just a misunderstood child, but actually having monstrous tendencies.
Adderall chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
WTF...how can you just end it there?:'(
loretta537 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
this is good, I hope you continue it one day
ILBBlue chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Great Idea! Id love to read how it goes on - whether Harry stays in Hogwart or not.
I like this Harry - you have written a very intriguing character.
Glasglow Hatter chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I believe he would probably try to eat Draco Malfoy,Ron Weasley,or first.

This was an amazing story,I absolutely loved is my favorite fanfiction personality for Harry,I think Harry Potter would have been bloody amazing if this Harry was the main character! - Thanks for making this absolutely amazing masterpiece!