Reviews for No Chains Holding Me
RedLindy chapter 47 . 2/2
I finally had time(took me several days) to read this story. It was woth the wait- yiu are a terrific writer!
I also have a friend who was raped, and barely avoided this happening to me, and I have to say that this was the most realistic story I've read on dealing with the aftermath. Many thanks to you and your friend for sharing this with all of us.
M. Louise E chapter 47 . 1/26
What a wonderful story, of hope and healing after so much stuff happening. It is well written Thank you so much for sharing this story. It showed great strength coming from something so bad and working through it with the help of family and friends.
Took me awhile to read once I found it. It is one of those rare gems that when read won't soon be forgotten. It whispers to the readers. Again thank you so much for sharing. :D
lizzievee chapter 25 . 1/7
Of all people, you would think that Ducky would have made special arrangements for Tony, knowing that he can't eat or drink. Tony should have had his special shake with him or Ducky should have had it there for him.
katesnewdream chapter 41 . 9/27/2014
So, I was loving this story - a lot - but I got to say, you sort of jumped the shark with the 'Jason' story line. Hope the ending gets back on track.
shadowgrl94 chapter 47 . 9/4/2014
This story is really amazing.
bijou2009 chapter 33 . 8/14/2014
OMG I haven't read the chapter yet, but I got so provoked by the thought that you had reviewers who's said this story is "over used, worn out, old and moving to slowly". It is moving slowly I'll give them that but this is not a fast action pact story but a story of human resilience and rape recovery.
It is the best damn story about rape recovery I have ever read and also the most realistic. It good writing and thank you for sharing it with us.
magis chapter 33 . 7/25/2014
"It's cold hart fact"
Reading this amazing story so far and having just finished with the letter on top of this chapter, I simply have to react.
WOW - and THANK YOU, both of you for your courage to share and write this honestly about the long and ardous journey from rape victim to rape surviver.
I'll read it all and maybe giving this story to some people around me will help them understand better. It's not been rape, but sexual abuse in my case - but the symptoms if not as severe are still so damn close... And the journey isn't done yet.
CSINYNut chapter 33 . 5/2/2014
I just wanted to leave a little note on this chapter...I am absolutely amazed by this story. Other stories I have read, something like this happens, the character is freaking out for a chapter or two and then is fine. You have taken it and put it into reality. I also have to say that the letter from your friend that was helping at the beginning of this chapter blew me away. They are a very strong individual and have obviously come a long way.
necessitytd chapter 47 . 3/16/2014
No life us perfect, but they are finally happy, and that's so wonderful to see. I'd call it a happily ever after now. :-)

Thank you for sharing this.
necessitytd chapter 46 . 3/16/2014
This is a satisfying ending. There's so much heartache and trauma that i would be hard pressed to call it a true HEA, but it is certainly a hopefully ever after.

Proposals in the rain? Very nice. :-)
necessitytd chapter 45 . 3/16/2014
Totally sad that Tony quit altogether but I get it. The end with Tony joining his family at the support group was lovely and made me cry (happy tears).
necessitytd chapter 44 . 3/15/2014
So your friend who helped with this story lost almost all her friends and still came out the other side as a survivor? I'm so very happy for her. Cause your fictional Tony has a whole host of support and its been brutal on him.
necessitytd chapter 43 . 3/15/2014
Glad Sr is seeing clearly now. And so glad Tony has his people coming to support him for the weekend.
necessitytd chapter 42 . 3/15/2014
And now with so few chapters remaining, I'm wondering how you'll even wrap up this story!
necessitytd chapter 41 . 3/15/2014
Yeah so Jason is freaky and more than a little scary
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »