Reviews for Clannad: A Wonderful Life
Omg I cried at the end I so happy his going to be back from the dead but how can that happen who cares I'm so happy his going to see his dather I love this fanfic do much
Please post sequel :((
Anon chapter 21 . 8/24
Omg this is the best sequel!
Is there any info regarding the sequel?
Anon chapter 21 . 2/2
I'm so excited for the sequel :)
Tandouji chapter 21 . 1/31
Oh god this story...

I must say, It's been way too long since I last read a story like this... The ideas were just marvelous. I don't know if you'll take this as a compliment, or offense, but I think Maeda Jun would be proud of you as hell.

And the end: OMG Ushio and she's pregnant... That reaction from Nagisa is irreplacable.
xFlipJamsx chapter 21 . 1/29
I love the story ! :D just one question. Did tomoya get his memories back?
XMinerCobra chapter 19 . 1/26
Akio is dead...

Jewel chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Awesome! I love Clannad, I hope there will be funny parts in the upcoming chapters I will read!
TnnSTyAchSTheDoctor chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
TnnSTyAchSTheDoctor chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
I really hope Tomoya doesn't end up with reoccurring amnesia like he did in Tomoyo After: It's A Wonderful Life,
Sean B chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I discovered this amazing story last year (after first watching the anime) and fell in love immediately! You are quite talented, to the point that I almost forgot that this was a fanfic! **SPOILERS** The car crash, Nagisa being cured, and Akio's death all floored me and left me stunned for quite a while (in a way that shows how real the story felt to me). I can't wait for "On the Verge of Tears"...Ushio a teen mom?! I wanna know what's the story behind THAT new revelation!
Overall, congrats on creating one of the best fanfics I have personally read!

ICCFOWIGSM chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
This story is the perfect thing to follow After Story and you did well constructing the whole thing. I can't believe you're making a another sequel! The entire story had a Clannad vibe to it because you never held back with the emotional twists and turns. I'm already anticipating the next story. :)
john.tran.73113 chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
recon can you pull something like After story?
because i like Akio and he died is just so sad TT_TT
john.tran.73113 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Pls continue, your work is so cruel, intense and drama, i just finish the whole series til latest.
well knowing Clannad, I do aspect something contain FEELS but this is just over-FEEL
please update :)
continue to support the series here
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013