Reviews for Clannad: A Wonderful Life
Anon chapter 21 . 2/2
I'm so excited for the sequel :)
Tandouji chapter 21 . 1/31
Oh god this story...

I must say, It's been way too long since I last read a story like this... The ideas were just marvelous. I don't know if you'll take this as a compliment, or offense, but I think Maeda Jun would be proud of you as hell.

And the end: OMG Ushio and she's pregnant... That reaction from Nagisa is irreplacable.
xFlipJamsx chapter 21 . 1/29
I love the story ! :D just one question. Did tomoya get his memories back?
XMinerCobra chapter 19 . 1/26
Akio is dead...

IMMA FIRING MY LAZER.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jewel chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Awesome! I love Clannad, I hope there will be funny parts in the upcoming chapters I will read!
TnnSTyAchSTheDoctor chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
Damnit!
TnnSTyAchSTheDoctor chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
I really hope Tomoya doesn't end up with reoccurring amnesia like he did in Tomoyo After: It's A Wonderful Life,
Sean B chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
I discovered this amazing story last year (after first watching the anime) and fell in love immediately! You are quite talented, to the point that I almost forgot that this was a fanfic! **SPOILERS** The car crash, Nagisa being cured, and Akio's death all floored me and left me stunned for quite a while (in a way that shows how real the story felt to me). I can't wait for "On the Verge of Tears"...Ushio a teen mom?! I wanna know what's the story behind THAT new revelation!
Overall, congrats on creating one of the best fanfics I have personally read!

Sean
ICCFOWIGSM chapter 20 . 12/26/2013
This story is the perfect thing to follow After Story and you did well constructing the whole thing. I can't believe you're making a another sequel! The entire story had a Clannad vibe to it because you never held back with the emotional twists and turns. I'm already anticipating the next story. :)
john.tran.73113 chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
recon can you pull something like After story?
because i like Akio and he died is just so sad TT_TT
john.tran.73113 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
Pls continue, your work is so cruel, intense and drama, i just finish the whole series til latest.
well knowing Clannad, I do aspect something contain FEELS but this is just over-FEEL
please update :)
continue to support the series here
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
love it
xFlipJamsx chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
please update the story
Tandouji chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Ok, so I'm totally depressed by now... This story started off so happy, and now it ends in such a horrible way!

Here's what I love:

- Extreme twists: Hell the creators themselves couldn't think of this right?
- Extending families: Kaga... So cute!
- Ushio's character: So much less fragile than in the Anime.. And the way she sits out her mother giving birth to her brother... Oh god!
- OCs: No doubt my fav is the part with Tomo... Gives the character of Tomoyo a meaning in the story!
karizma1 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
I was singing the song and im pretty sure I nailed all the words