Reviews for Quake
Blue Wolf2 chapter 7 . 6/21
I really loved this story! And I find it perfect how there's a catastrophe going on outside while the two of them are together. :)
Blue Wolf2 chapter 6 . 6/21
Loved the Indiana Jones quote. And I think it's sweet how she wants to tell him she loves him. One more chapter!
Blue Wolf2 chapter 5 . 6/21
Silly boys, giving him crap for liking a girl. lol
Blue Wolf2 chapter 4 . 6/21
Well that was super cute, and very Tony and Ziva.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 3 . 6/21
My first thought was from the "Cloak" episode too! This chapter was really good. Loved that she kissed him back.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 2 . 6/21
Haha, poor McGee. "Bad Probie! You know better than to provoke the wild beast!" Loved it.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 6/21
Such great dialogue between them. And I can totally see Tony kissing her without a second thought.
bunnykoko chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed whole story. Have you on my favorites list to follow your writing. Keep it up, since CBS won't cooperate.
inevitable-tiva chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
I think I've read this story over a hundred times. I love your writing and I am dying for a new story from you!
ncistiva chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Bahahah! Loved that chapter! An certainly reading on!
quisinart4 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Love the re-mention of the "is that your knee?" argument, I would love for them to bring that up again! Great work on this, thanks for sharing!
JperW chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I don't understand where all my reviews have gone, I distinctly remember reading and reviewing this one... I think. Great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I like the story, I also like the lethal weapon quote. :D
Mudprints chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
This is one of my favorite NCIS stories in the entire fandom. And in this story, my favorite line is from Chapter 2, when Ziva turns to Gibbs and hollers, "Isn't that right, Dad? You miss your Navy buddies?"
It still makes me crack up every time I see an especially stern Gibbs look in the show to think of her pulling that stunt.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I've never got that saying; safe as houses. I mean, you've got floods, hurricanes, fire, tornadoes, pets, psychotic children, drunk people, cars (because the frequency with which people drive their car into a house is frankly astonishing), falling trees, dust storms, the locust plague, hailstorms (dear god, why won't they STOP?!), bad/corrupt/thieving contracters, faulty fondations...
I did not just list all the ways a house could be damaged.
I did. Dammit.