Reviews for Quake
bunnykoko chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed whole story. Have you on my favorites list to follow your writing. Keep it up, since CBS won't cooperate.
inevitable-tiva chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
I think I've read this story over a hundred times. I love your writing and I am dying for a new story from you!
ncistiva chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Bahahah! Loved that chapter! An certainly reading on!
quisinart4 chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Love the re-mention of the "is that your knee?" argument, I would love for them to bring that up again! Great work on this, thanks for sharing!
JperW chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I don't understand where all my reviews have gone, I distinctly remember reading and reviewing this one... I think. Great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
I like the story, I also like the lethal weapon quote. :D
Mudprints chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
This is one of my favorite NCIS stories in the entire fandom. And in this story, my favorite line is from Chapter 2, when Ziva turns to Gibbs and hollers, "Isn't that right, Dad? You miss your Navy buddies?"
It still makes me crack up every time I see an especially stern Gibbs look in the show to think of her pulling that stunt.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
I've never got that saying; safe as houses. I mean, you've got floods, hurricanes, fire, tornadoes, pets, psychotic children, drunk people, cars (because the frequency with which people drive their car into a house is frankly astonishing), falling trees, dust storms, the locust plague, hailstorms (dear god, why won't they STOP?!), bad/corrupt/thieving contracters, faulty fondations...
I did not just list all the ways a house could be damaged.
I did. Dammit.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Uhmm...okaay...
I really have nothing to say. Which is sad but I left my flash-drive at home so I can't work on my insane NCIS Max Ride X-over. So I'm depressed.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
Are they ever going to ACTUALLY talk?
Ugh.
I am so. Damn. BORED.
Next chapter.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Ha-HAH! Great tatic, Ziva!
"...Two weeks after the Parking Lot Kiss That Had Not Been Acknowledged..."
Gotta love things that are signifigant and are thus capitalized. It actually reads differently, in my head, when things are capitalized like that. Like there's more space between words and a bit more emphasis.
I don't know. Randomosity.
Hiby248248 chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I have read this chapter like three times. It's my favorite.
xShippyAngelx chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
You know what, jelenamichel? This is one of the best tiva stories I've ever read; honestly. They're both in character, individual chapters that come up as one hell of a story in the end... plus, it focuses on their moments together outside of NCIS - and this development is exactly what Cote de Pablo says it's the best from the show - which I totally agree: the characters issues, above the cases.

What an amazing job you've made here. :)
mprmusings chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
ok so it has taken me 11 days to write a review for this lovely final chapter and i couldn't do it any sooner. because by writing a review i am acknowledging to myself that this story has come to an end. i have enjoyed this work thoroughly. i can't explain it but maybe it was the simple act of tony dropping a quick kiss on ziva to say goodbye in the first chapter, or perhaps it was tony's chat with the guys whilst playing basketball (the funniest of the updates) or even better, when he stops by to tell her he wanted to have a conversation with her. all of this ff was well written and i didn't want the journey to end.

that said, thank you for coming back and writing the final chapter. i enjoyed the wrap up to this tetonic tale.

i know you stated that you are in the middle of a writers block and i hope your muse returns soon. i still have la famiglia on my alerts because again, it is that good and i will be excited to revisit it when you do. thank you again for sharing your talents with us!
icarus abides chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
I love, love, love this story. It is by FAR one of the best that I've found. Whenever someone asks me for recs I always give them the link for this one. Fantastic!