Reviews for The Lesser Kings
writerforthelessknown chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I'm scared.

I actually read a story where Scar is nice but not out of character! The world must be about to end...
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow.

Scar actually doing something with Simba not aimed at manipulating him or getting him to go away.

Very interesting. And nice to see a different side to Scar.
Roslind chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WOW! DID NOT EXPECT THAT! Scar actually tought Simba something! Good lesson to! I guess he can be an ok guy!
jess chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
i love scar he is the king
lew leon chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I realized that I favourited that story without giving any rewiev, what isn't normal for me. So let's go: This story is amazing - from the idea, thorugh the developement of film characters to really moving descriptions of the nature and characters reactions. That made it a great, almost poetical one shot, and it all only in thousand words. Good work. :)
AshWolf Forever chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow. Well done.
NinaRoja chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was lovely. I have this story saved onto my iphone bookmarks, and I just had to come on here to review it. I like how you gave an outlook on Scar so different than most (especially mine)
Kate chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Absolutely brilliant.
Misspond chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
What a fantastic story, it deserves every one of these reviews!
Waitjustamomento chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is what you call a masterpiece of fanfiction. It was so perfect from beginning to end. I couldn't have asked for a better TLK fanfic.
HelloGoodbyeFaerie chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
This was amazing! I'm going to favorite this so I can reread it again and again!
collidar chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Amazing story. Too perfect for words really.
Sunflower Lover chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was beautiful.
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That is amazing. I have nothing else to say. Except that I too watch this meteor shower every year )
Blue embers chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Very possibly the greatest TLK fan story I have ever read. I find it awing how you perfectly captured Scar while at the same time showing a side of him that Disney omitted but doesn't seem out of character.

Scar can clearly be a fascinating character with many interesting qualities beyond the token Disney villain when given to the right author.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »