Reviews for Alphabet Adventures
Sharlot chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
LOL...poor, POOR Dean. He sure knows how to pick 'em...or you know...knows how to get them to pick him...heh. Loved the comedy and the f-bombs! Boom! LOL. You know I love me some proletariat vocab! ;) Great fun, D. Ready for part 2 now!
ccase13 chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
Dean finally picked up the really, really wrong woman in a bar. I hope she doesn't maqke poor Sammy watch, he'll be guilt ridden for life.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
Very, very good! You are one twisted sister!
judyann chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
OMG I loved it! Now I can't wait for the 2nd part! Great chapter though! And yeah really where you really surprised about naked lol!
Meggin Lane chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Whoa! A tornado! Those things scare the Sh*t out of me. And it would happen that fast too, I've heard of those funnels appearing out of nowhere miles from where the rain is falling. Sheesh!

Great line:"While he fights to keep control of the wheel, he glances to the passenger seat. It's as natural to him to check on his brother as it is to breathe. "

I love how you could sum up Dean's vigilance over Sam's well being like that.
Sharlot chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
If I've told those boys once, I've told them 100 times. No storm chasin' while demon hunting! Will they never learn? :) This was intense and oh...you hurted baby! Tsk tsk! I'm sure Dean will have her back to her ol' gorgeous self in no time. You know...once he gets out of intensive care. heh.

Ok...look, I'm gonna have to go with "nekkid". As long as the "nekkid" one is Dean. :P

Why yes, I'm a creepy creeper who creeps. And a perv. Thanks for noticin'! ;)
CandyCakes chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
NAKED! (Please?)
CandyCakes chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
NAKED! (Please?)
Tribble Master chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
very chilling, and shocking to the heart. 0_0 excellent job, the last line gave me chills

write on!

also:

naked naked naked naked naked naked naked naked
judyann chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
hey don't worry about it and I loved it. Hmm ok I think everyone is going to say naked right? LOL. But I also like nightmare but either one is good!
Beckydaspatz chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
Oooooooh GOOD ONE! However you did just kinda mind jack my drabble idea for 'storm' LOL!

Great minds think alike :D

Naked, butt of course :P
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
Oh very good! Love it!

Gonna have to go with - narcotic! Ha, bet you thought I'd say naked! :)

Maybe you can combine the two!

LA
ccase13 chapter 13 . 11/25/2011
A tornado is a very good thing for a story about mayhem. Poor Impala, I sure she hates lying on her roof as much as Dean hates having to fix the damage.
ccase13 chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
This is a really neat series. I liked the one with Dean rescuing the Impala best. Dean probably would wash his baby before he stopped his own bleeding. I hope you do more of the alphabet soon.
Sharlot chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
He feels like he lost a round or two with a damn vacuum cleaner.-Hah! Loved that line.

This was great. Love the humor and the hurt/comfort. Poor Dean! Even groggy and blood-let he's a dabnab hoot. Hehe. Love him!

I vote for...mayhem!