Reviews for At Midnight
Awwww that is so sweet ;-)...yet so sad! ;-(
Annanova chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Oh, gosh... poor Kyle :(

I love this though. Normally I don't get attached to the characters, and I came into this not expecting to be as genuinely sad as I am now. You turned Stan into a real, dimensional character... then you killed him. But still, loved it :)
12kia chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
omigosh , my heart almosted stoped when stan died, good job , ,this is really beautiful 3
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Aw! That was sad, I was almost crying ;-;
thegirlwiththeaxe chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I'm not a huge Style fan but I loved this, it made me cry.3
KenniBunny74 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OHEMGEE! You made me cry, dude :'( This was SPECTACULAR!
SuperDuperGir chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
CUTE! and sad... BUT CUTE!

It's the one FB like with the girl.. and the boy... and the broken brakes... yeah...

SouthParkFan8 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
OMG! You made me cry... :*(
OuranLover68 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I am literally sobbing at this, it's amazing Style's are always so cute (: Stan's my favorite character too D: Anyway, I loved it 3
Sugarbubblegum333 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
QAQ You...y-you made me cry. I'm...literally leaking tears as I write this which is making my vision blurry but I shall review no less!

This is such a good one-shot. I love it! I mean, it's so sad but it's a lovely kind of sad. It's heartbreaking but I enjoyed it all the same. I would hug this if I could :3

"the limp figure underneath him's ear" I think that was meant to be his ear but that's the only thing :D

I love your stories so much X3

Carry on writing! C:
XMistressChaosx chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I already wished you the all the luck in the world for your relationship. . More luck I think would be a total overkill. So, ahh! Fantastic story, that made me sad. -sniffle- Why, do all good things end so quickly? They still had so much to do, like having kids and marrying, and growing old.

A little tear was in my eye at the very end.

Till Next Time,