Reviews for Panthalassa: High Tide
The first book was absolutely amazing i cant wait to see how this one goes
Guest chapter 38 . 10/8/2017
You HAVE to continue or else ill wallow in misery!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/8/2017
Loving it! Hoping theres a 3rd part and im not even done!
princeselisa chapter 38 . 10/1/2017
Really enjoyed your story. It was very interesting and kept you guessing as to what would happen. Thanks
Neese2707 chapter 38 . 9/12/2017
What a great story. I have totally enjoyed it. I loved the complexity of all that happened.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/6/2017
Yes! So pleased to have an ending for this tale. I've loved it, your writing is worth waiting for!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Panthalassa: High Tide has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in August at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
lalahawaii chapter 38 . 8/28/2017
That was a crazy plot twist that I did not see coming at all! Your work has always captivated my interest. I cannot believe it is over, but the it is one of the most satisfying ends I've read. I appreciate that you finished this work, thankyou thankyou Thank You :)
BitterSweet256 chapter 37 . 8/20/2017
:D yes thank you for updating!
BitterSweet256 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Will you ever write again?
It may be just me but writing gave me an output sorta.
I can feel your pain from low tide before everything.
But..Can you at least tell me what happens?
what was supposed to happen?

If you can't bear to finish this yourself.
I don't blame you.
It's ok.
and i Love your stories. 3 :)
Ari chapter 36 . 11/13/2015
I can't believe it's been left like this I was so looking forward to seeing how the final scene would play out and whether Eva would get her memories back or not D:
I definitely enjoyed your stories and how unique they were. Your character had a mind of her own and I enjoyed that she faced struggles just like everyone else. I like that it wasn't just another typical "The cullens adopted me now everything is perfect" story. It's easy to tell how much thought you put behind them both. You are truly a fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/14/2014
I hope you can find as much joy in writing again as I have found while reading your work. One day this story may finally come to a close and I will relish that moment.
Cheyxo chapter 36 . 3/15/2014
I don't want this story to end not yet, I've grown so attached to these characters, your writting has done that. I just can't get enough of this book and if it is the end it's your choice I just really wish it wasn't the end :'(
Cheyxo chapter 35 . 2/19/2014
I don't remember when I found this story on here but I'm so glad I did. The story is so deep and I don't even know how to describe it without just saying I love this and I love that. I made an account on here because before I was just reading without an account so I didn't get to review, but now I can and I'm addicted to this book. I don't usually read dark stories I cry to much but I just couldn't put my phone down through all of Evangeline's story. And I'm so glad you have decided to continue this story. Each chapter I read I just want to have another to read after. Thank you for creating these books, your very talented.
UncontrollableMelody chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Also please ignore any spelling or grammatical errors I'm my last review. I'm on my mobile and as I mentioned sleep deprived. I also forgot to mention that your character development is very complex and realistic, and I enjoy how Evangeline is her own person from the very start of this journey to waking up as a vampire! Thank you for that breathe of fresh error, I fear that in the twilight fanfiction sometimes it's ridiculous what people gloss over, and takes away from the story instead of making it better. You manage this challenge excellently.