Reviews for Soulmates
iKyoheii chapter 21 . 5/27/2012
OMFG

Whyyy did you stop there!

You MUST continue this story D

I need to know what happens in the end o.e

. .Soon.
mahwish1 chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Hey I was really Loved yuor story.
Blizzie-chan chapter 21 . 1/8/2006
...Are you done ALREADY? You had better not be, cuz it doesn't sound like it's done. Honestly, this story is quite interesting. The only thing that worries me is the love affair, and Yamato being mind controlled or whatever. You had better update!
Yokoyoko chapter 21 . 7/19/2005
Sorry that i cant translate those lines but pleease update it!

it seems that its been a long time you havent update it! so pleeaase update it...!
windedlove chapter 21 . 3/21/2005
AH! I read this back when you updated it, but I just re-read it now...UPDATE IT SOON! PLEASE! IT'S BEEn YEARS! well, since you started it...heh heh but it's been since august! it's now march! mid march! please update this totally awesome fic!
Yurrei chapter 21 . 1/26/2005
hey great storie make more chappies soon kk thanks
Randomness chapter 21 . 1/10/2005
the plot for this story is original, and I love the character structure. But your description could definitely use some work, there's too much talk in here. Also, a lot of the scenes are much too rushed. Don't take the things above the wrong way, it's just some constructive critiscm. I really do love this story, please update!
i'm not sulking chapter 21 . 12/27/2004
Wow...must finish dis story...I can't wait for the next part!
lil' CUTE mar chapter 21 . 10/11/2004
UPDATE PLZ! im dying to know! PLZ PLZ THIS STORY IS AWSOME! :d:d:d:d:d:d I LOVE IT!
Reion chapter 21 . 10/10/2004
God this is such a great story! Update soon!
Inconnu chapter 21 . 8/27/2004
*sniff* oh, i love taichi. *sob* i love this fic too. update soon, please!
Waltz Turner chapter 21 . 8/24/2004
continue!

it is so good and i was waiting for an update!

thank you!

your story is amazing, my fav fanfic of all!

i'm not lying

please update soon

and let yama be normal again!
KAT chapter 21 . 8/5/2004
HEY I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY BUT I MUST ADMIT I WANT HER TO BE WITH TAI AT THE END. I DONT BLAME U IF U PUT HER WITH YAMATO BUT AFTER ALL TAIS DONE FOR HER I WANT HER WITH TAI REALLY BAD! WEL GREAT WRITER THIS IS MY FIRST TIME READING ANY OF YOUR STUFF BUT IF U HAVE MORE U CAN COUNT ON ME READING A REVIEWING THEM TO U GOT A GREAT TALLENT FOR THIS I LOVE YOUR WORK THXS -
KAT chapter 21 . 8/5/2004
Eevee chapter 21 . 8/3/2004
Great plot, great stories, what more could u want? MORE CHAPTERS!