Reviews for Lunch Dates and Sneakoscopes
not used anymore sorry chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
That was a really nice story.:)
Really cute.:)
It's a really great first person one shot.:)
~ro
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
please write one-shot in which vic tells teddy that she fancies him and he tells her to take it easy but they finally get together. Please and yeah this one is very good and Im a biiiig fan of TTA! I luv it... Im following the sequel now.. :)
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Aw Victoire, so cute!
Nothing else to say, just that my insides are warm and all
person chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this one-shot! You should definetly do more! Please! Pretty please with spiderwebs and a pickle on top? xD
titaniumroze chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Eeeee yes it could have been love!x
Jobo78 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Ooooh! Good stuff. These two are perfect together and anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves.
QuaffleWaffles chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wonderful spin off! More! :)
leauduciel chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
i love this idea! spin offs of TTA, more history, more stories, more Teddy more Victoire ... what's there not to like? Please write some more spin offs, I can't wait.
Neveraskquestions chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
this was a really good spin off story and only fuels my anticipation for the next chapter of Try and try again.

neveraskquestiond
Amara chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Loved it! I would also love more one shots. That would be great!
rb96 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You capture there friendship really well perticually I thought through the little inside jokes that friends have such as teddy asking where his invite is and victoire's response :)

You also manage to make it akward between the two of them but not so much that it becomes unrealistic!

Fab story,

Keep up the brilliant work!
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
It's great, I'd love more Pre-TTA fics.
AbiQ chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
cute ) Its interesting to see the awkward part of the relationship.

Not trying to put something onto you, but what about a one shot featuring Teddy and Vic's POV in the train station incident?
helloyuki chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love it, I've always wondered what happened before they started their relationship. Can't wait for the next update!