Reviews for Ring Ring
Mapperson722 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA So cute, so short, but wow was it funnier than hell. Good job.
Milye6 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
heehee... I had to laugh. This is so funny! 'ring ring'... ah, the ending is so good, perfect touch! Especially the voice mail, I can imagine Kurama making it. XD So good, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You made me laugh!
Sano chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Adorable! Ring ring!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
hhahahahahaha
LOL
.this story just so funny . i like it !

ri-chan
Animeloves001 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hiei is way too adorable for his own good..
hikora chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Oh man, this is so funny. I love it.(-) I can't believe Hiei. He's got to be kidding me. This is great!
kmc chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
lol
K.K. Kid chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OH. MY. GOD. I love this story soooooo much!

I've actaully read this twice now, but it is still great. I made my friends read this, and they laughed their butts off!

Hiei is so cute in this, I love him!
pyrosnightmare chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
oh dear gods, you are awesome. i have pent the better part of an hour just going through your list of fics. my apologies for not reviewing more than this once, for i have screwed up something in my wrist, and it hurts to type. (which blows, because i post here too...) just so ya know, i frikken LOVE your work. i will likely read all of the YYH fics at some point, in case i don't review, know that i will be reading and laughing.

*goes off to find that pesky prescription strength advil and whimper in pain till it kicks in*
Joboo chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
you did very well capturing the hiei and karam's personality and mannerisms. I LAUGHED ALOT! AWESOME JOB! 5/5
peony-smilebomb-amethyst chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I read this at least once every week just to get a laugh... it's just so funny!
TheMC chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Ahahaha, couldn't stop laughing xDD really good Oneshot ! Evil kurama at the end xP
ROFL chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow this was perfect! Total epic success my friend. A completely awesome one-shot. I couldn't stop giggling with Kurama during the voicemail lol.
FoxieFirefly chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh Lord! I can't stop giggling. This one-shot is very contagious. Highly contagious for a reread. Hiei's response to the phone's ringing was adorable and Kurama's voicemail was so funny. I quite enjoyed this bit very much. You have an amazing skill for humor fiction my dear. Marvelously done and well written. So many times I've went back to read over a particular section that had me giggling. Poor Hiei, silly Kurama and Funnt Yusuke and Kuwabara. Nice work yet again. This is by far my most favorite one-shot. You're a truly gifted young author.