Reviews for To Settle a Debt
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 6/3
its a shame this wasnt continued, especially after a reveal like this: well done
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 6/3
i suspect that ed will actually be a pretty good teacher, if he doesnt give hermione a heart attack before she learns
thepkrmgc chapter 11 . 6/3
hopefully dumbles will tell ed about horcruxes, and he will pass the info on
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 6/3
oh, nagini did bite the dust, great work ed!
thepkrmgc chapter 9 . 6/3
props to sev for the rescue, i suppose its too much to hope for nagini to have bled out
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 6/3
its very good that voldie cant understand amestrian, he wouldnt hesitate to make an even bigger human transmutation circle than the father
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 6/3
the accent makes this more amusing to read than it really should be...
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 6/3
ok the kids are doomed, but the kids will learn something thats for sure: those who survive at least
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 6/3
heroic willpower for the win! you cant be forced to say something if you cannot speak!
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 6/3
even if this was intended as filler, filler this well written is good enough to stand alone
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 6/3
nice job on ed's portrayal, and that he knows the meaning of need to know information
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 6/3
language barrier is a nice touch, as is the pistol, i wonder what harry will make of ed?
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/3
interesting setup, its cool to see the truth as a force for good instead of its callous neutrality in most common portrayals
emevis chapter 13 . 4/27
I realise it's been 6 years and the likelihood of this story continuing (or you seeing this) is very, very small, but it would kill me to not express my love for it. It's truly so good, not everything that I wanted from an HP/FMA crossover but definitely some things I needed to view both of these universes through more clear lenses and be able to analyse them myself. I've seen people post chapters of fics after nearly a decade so I'll sit here, hoping I will receive a mail for a new chapter of this someday, and also hope you see this because this story is nothing short of incredible. Thank you for writing it!
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 12 . 2/26
Pleaseupdateilovethissomuch! This is one of the best ones I have ever read!