Reviews for To Settle a Debt
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 13 . 6/20
Poor Ed, this stone is the same as the rest...
I love this story! You've got some very interesting ideas and your characterization seems spot on! I do hope you'll continue it one day.
frying-pan6 chapter 13 . 4/28
Such an amazing story! I know you probably won't ever update it but I'll be so happy if you do!

Thank you for sharing your work!
I'm sorry but you just blew my mind
Holy crap
HOLY CRAP
How did you even imagine this? Holy crap.
I am in awe
jazmin4 chapter 13 . 2/28
I love this so much, please continue.
Smozzick chapter 13 . 2/25
Wow. The creation of the Philosopher's Stone doing that...amazing idea. Really would have loved to see how you continued this.
Wulf chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
Holy. F-ing. Hell.
I feel like I was just hit with a bus. THERE is the Fullmetal Alchemist angst we were all waiting for.

That was a stroke of pure brilliance right there. And the part with the dead peoples' perspective? Undeniably awesome.
Wulf chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Yes Edward, how do we teach children anything without ample deserted islands at our disposals?
Wulf chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Oh sweet Jesus, who didn't see that coming? *waves hand violently*
silvertail34 chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Wow. This story is truly amazing. Your explanation of magic is better than most. Are you ok? You haven't updated in 3 years. I hope you can find the time to update soon.
Lord Sia chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
... Wow. Love it. And now I'm late for the last-minute christmas shopping, damn you.
luluhrh chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
aww. . . just make me cry, why don't ya?

it's still good, though.
Alyss Penedo chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
...That fits magic and alchemy together so much better than I want it to. :(
Are you dead? It'd be such a shame if you are, but stuff happens.
wittyusernames chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Well I know you haven't updated in... well three years. but PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update I really need to know what happens. I'll be waiting for the email I get saying it updated!
calcu22 chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
It's been so long since this was updated. But I just found it and I keep hoping you might update it before I Finnish it. This story is so interesting. I love how Ed mission if to defeat old voldy rather then to find a way hope like in some other FMA/HP crossovers. Also his friendship with snape is the best. Really hope you pick this story up agian to Finnish it.