Reviews for To Settle a Debt
Jackson Cipher Overland Frost chapter 13 . 10/10
I was so sad when I finished this and realized there was no chapter 14...
WeirdoHalfa chapter 13 . 10/8
im guessing you wont be updating anytime soon... oh well...
WeirdoHalfa chapter 6 . 9/26
goddamnit whyyy! why would you write it with an accent! i can barely read it! not to mention i subconsciously change the voice into a VERY stereotypical German voice so it doesnt even SOUND like Ed! goddamnit i dont understand how people can read these 'Things' much less write them
Monarch chapter 13 . 9/23
Duuuddddeee! This is awesome! Honestly that's a pretty solid fucking ending. Unless you just wanna spend 3 or 4 chapters on an epic battle between Voldy and Ed and then show his trip home. Though, honestly, I'm kinda glad Truth didn't ask him to destroy magic/the existence thereof because that'd be a bit sad. Understandable (from Truth's end of things), but sad.

TL;DR: Great story. Love the idea of magic just lending itself to witches and wizards out of love for them. Also like the general parallel between magic's Philosopher's stone and alchemy's Philosopher's stone. Maybe add a few more chapters for an epic battle between Voldy and Ed and you'll be set.

Thanks for the awesome story!
Megan1339 chapter 13 . 7/19
Please update! This is such a good story, and you have a unique twist on the crossover. Please continue it!
craftybookworm25 chapter 13 . 6/26
I really liked your explanation. Also loved your story. I hope you decide to continue it. You have many faithful readers you know.
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 6/13
Well damn! Totally didn't see that coming, but I like it! And you actually give an explanation as to what magic really is. :D Hope you continue this story sometime.
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 13 . 6/7
Holy shit. That's... Wow. That's a really incredibly explanation on magic... Just... Woah.
Anyways, please continue this! I really, really enjoy this particular crossover because it melds together both universes so... neatly, and doesn't change too much of the plot as most crossovers do. So, please continue!
PunkMuggle chapter 13 . 4/14
Hey, its been a while since you wrote this, and I don't even know if you'll ever get this review. I just want to say Thank You. Thank you for writing this brilliant piece of work, and uploading it for us all to see.
I'm sorry for whatever reason that you stopped writing, and I hope that one day you continue, as you have a talent for bringing characters to life.

Thank you again, and I wish you all the best.
Steel Heart Alchemist chapter 13 . 2/28
Steel Heart Alchemist chapter 7 . 2/27
It is SOOOO HARD to understand what Ed is saying! Grr! Wish it wasn't so hard even with the accent...
Rhea chapter 13 . 2/6
human souls! it always comes back to human souls.

tada you fucking win

best fucking harry potter hma plot ev-fucking-ver. i need an update.
lany-chan chapter 13 . 1/12
This is such a wonderful story! Keep going!
Madara M. Katastrophal chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Se que ha pasado muchos años pero... Aun tengo esperanzas de que usted continué esta historia que en verdad, me encanta mucho!