Reviews for Second Chances
RandomATfan chapter 9 . 4/1
Lol lichBillybich good one
Nate the Great chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Wow! That was terrible!
You started off pretty well. You're writing was funny and well done, but then you descend into a realm of complete stupidity. The pop culture references were unfunny and not at all like Adventure Time, the characters are out of character, the romance is too perfect, the swearing gratuitous, and the inclusion of Larry just felt like a complete Deus Es Machina! What's worse is that you have the gall to go all philosophical in the end, even though this story doesn't feel the least bit philosophical. It angers me more because your first story was actually half decent, and was finished in a much shorter period of time. And now, after reading this, I wonder what the heck happened. Overall, a very bad sequel to an alright story. I'm gonna read more of your stuff, but now, I'm not sure if you can deliver the goods.

Sincerely, Nate the Great.
LordxSesshomaru chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Chapter 1... Friday the 13th ftw! My favorite horror series...

It would have been hellraiser.. the first 2 hellraisers were amazing.. then the rest became mind benders and it just destroyed them for me lol
Negitve chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
Neverthrive I love you XD really your story is awesome and it has me close to tears with happyness _ thank you for the good read.
domdom chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
there was 3 famous clauses in there and you didn't point them out and had finn say the 3 one at the end also got better than 1st story

yeah
domdom chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
didn't see that comin
domdom chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
...
MusicLover78 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
pretty goo
AnAddictedReader chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
LOLOLOL! Either write a sequel or an omake for the wedding. If you're going to do the omake, don't forget to include Marecline's father rofl. I totally want to see how you will make him react to the information that Marceline is getting married.
AnAddictedReader chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Lol, so I was in chapter 5 and I finally remembered what I was going to put in this review for chapter 3 lmao. You totally made Finn and Jake sound like totally wanna-be gangsters.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Hahah, totally saw that coming lol.
Sringer0 chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
*Claps*

Bravo, bravo.

You, my friend, have created a master piece.
Sringer0 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Take something away...?

Oh... I see. :P
Sringer0 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Whoo... There's 9 chapters (Probably gonna upload more right?) I've got some reading to be done.
Sringer0 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Wow, you should have told me you uploaded your story. I was wondering about it for some time but the idea about checking to see if you had just never popped into my mind.

Anyway, I'm happy to see that your working on it.