Reviews for Orientation
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Edward's verbal diarrhea is so funny (and his neuroses as well). He's a hypochondriac germophobe. And, I love him!

Hope you continue with this story. There is so much more you could put them through.

Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
OMG, this is hysterical! Edward is a hoot on Xanax! Can I work in this office? It sounds so much more fun than where I work.

Can't wait to go on to chapter 2.

lynsrob chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
You never fail to amaze me. I have no idea where this story is going, but I am extremely excited to be along for the ride.
betsmecullen chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
This is wonderful, just like everything you write.

Write on! Update when you can.
yagalinus0420 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
I'll be damned...I'm moving to the Dallas/Fort Worth area in March for my hubby's next duty station and we plan on retiring there! Now, they are just too adorkable! I can't wait to see what happens next! They are definitely quirky and fun! Can't wait to see how James and Tanya react once they get back...that should be epic ;) Please update again soon! This story is too cute to NOT continue! LOVE IT!
Kimmie45 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Oh, I loved the chapter. Wow, what a hotel room!
Tita Hale chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Awww they're so adorable!

Can't wait to read more!

& Futuretake from TINML?Wooow!I LOVE this story so much!More of Anny please?

Thank you so much!
GoodbyeThanks chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Yes! I've been waiting for you to start something new.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Loved it! Would love it even more if I became a short story ;)
MDtwiwriter chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
These two are cute. I especially like when Edward tells everyones secrets.
Cina's chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Love these two.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
LOL, these kids waste no time. He's adorable :-) BTW, I read you Orientated from the Fandom4LL comp, loved it. The whole office is crazy, lol.

Thanks, sweets. Hope you continue with this.

Much love and hugs.

GorGirl chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
These 2 are so perfect for each other. And Jessica knows how to live - the skank.
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011