Reviews for Orientation
TessLouise chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Cute and fun! Thanks.
JLalways chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back. Great story - am loving nerdward!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
awww! they've both been crushing on each other. hooray for alice and her devious ways! i love this! when i saw that this was a one-shot, i actually considered not reading it because i like getting lost in long stories. but when i saw that it was written by you, i just had to read it, of course. so glad i did! or i would have definitely missed out. so glad that you're posting stories again! can't wait to read your other o/s!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Twific meetup

YEAHHHHH!

I have no idea what I can and can't make yet, but a girl can plan. If my hubbyward can get me to Australia and New Zealand for Rugby why can't I go to Vegas! or NYC or England...waait I think England is our next voyage...

and why can't Bella have a few of the Galactic Hero's at least, they are so cute!

Your faithful Reader

Reb
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice silliness. Missed you.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Thank you!
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was great!

Was this a one-shot? I'd love more... *shrug*

Thank you a bunch!

I'm glad you're back. Hope everything is getting better and stays better :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Thanks for sharing! :)

-MJ
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back!

With the elbow patches. Toooooooooo funny!

Yesss, this story was funny!

I do hope your divorce was as painless as possible.

Can't wait for more!

Thanks!
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back! Great story. Hope you and the little ones are doing better. Your in my thoughts.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I would love to be a fly on the wall in that office!
NT715 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was JUST talking to my wife about you! Glad to see your still writing!
ajamm chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love this Great story :)
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm so happy you are back! Great little story - Nerdward is just too cute!
Cina's chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was so excited to see my inbox with a new story from you. And like everything you have written I loved it.

Sorry to hear about your divorce (unless it's a good thing). I myself went through one many years ago and became a single parent. I cant say enought good things about my current husband... Hope you find the happiness you deserve.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »