Reviews for Orientation
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Nice silliness. Missed you.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Thank you!
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was great!

Was this a one-shot? I'd love more... *shrug*

Thank you a bunch!

I'm glad you're back. Hope everything is getting better and stays better :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Thanks for sharing! :)

-MJ
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back!

With the elbow patches. Toooooooooo funny!

Yesss, this story was funny!

I do hope your divorce was as painless as possible.

Can't wait for more!

Thanks!
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back! Great story. Hope you and the little ones are doing better. Your in my thoughts.
froggyqueen chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I would love to be a fly on the wall in that office!
TheMasochisticLion chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was JUST talking to my wife about you! Glad to see your still writing!
ajamm chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Love this Great story :)
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm so happy you are back! Great little story - Nerdward is just too cute!
Cina's chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was so excited to see my inbox with a new story from you. And like everything you have written I loved it.

Sorry to hear about your divorce (unless it's a good thing). I myself went through one many years ago and became a single parent. I cant say enought good things about my current husband... Hope you find the happiness you deserve.
dlhk chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Mygoodness. This was hilarious. And hot! I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing. -mommyofboth
js123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This makes Xanax seem so appealing...moving on. :)

Loved it!
tessaminah chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back. Sorry that RL has been unkind. This one made me laugh! Poor Eddie, his verb diarrhea was hilarious. Again, welcome back.

T
marigold123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
It was so good to see an email notifying me of a new story from you! Sounds like your life has been crazy and busy. Sorry about your divorce, but happy to see you writing again!

"IT," she mumbled, nodding her head. "That explains a lot." Yeah...total Geekward on Xanax. LOL! I think after that orientation, I might run for the hills. Alice seems to take it in stride...course she did work at a mental hospital...so this probably is a piece of cake! Hope she got over there to introduce herself to Jasper!

So Bella and Edward have been pining over each other for seven months. Gah! Thank goodness for Edward's verbal diarrhea and Bella's eavesdropping! Oh and guys who take panties! I have no idea why I think that's hot! I think Edward was surprised at the way he acted. Thank goodness Bella told him exactly how their beginning was going to go! This chapter was so much fun to read! Thank you for all the laughs!
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »