Reviews for Orientation
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I've really missed you. I'm glad you are ok and writing again. Cute story. Love the tongue in cheek writing, it made me smile. Will have to put it on our list for Lemon Drops in The Lemonade Stand.

I'm not sure if you remember but my name used to be nch2691 and I was always recommending TiNML everywhere since it is in my top 2 favs of all time with EP.

xo

Nic

Admin, The Lemonade Stand
gabelle chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm so glad you're back. That was awesome! I hope all is well with your life and I'm sending happy wishes your way. Love your stories:)
09kez chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Lovely story, very sweet Edward. I am glad I've never had an induction like that one tho' LOL. Cheers
EzziiBii chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
when i apply and get accepted for a job i hope my orientation is half as entertaining. WoW!

Take Charge Belly && Shy Guy Eddie D

Nice Work!
Nonita chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Loved it!
we live for love chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So sorry to hear that your life has been difficult the last few months. I am a huge fan of your stories. So glad to see this one shot. Hope to see more stories.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ohhhhhh I really hope this wasn't just a one shot! Glad to have you back.
lolou chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Lol I love nerdward!
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVED THIS.(Note the REALLY).
bdubs chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Loved it and want to read more. I wish it was more than a one shot. I'm so sorry you've been having a rough go of things. I would love to read more from you, but I can wait until your personal life calms down. Hope things start looking up for you soon.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was freaking awesome! Holy moly, woman, you had me in stitches the whole time...well, until that lemon. Gorgeous! Glad to have you back.

Sorry to hear about the trials in your RL. Hopefully after kicking the ex to the curb, life will settle down for you and the chitlins and you can find some peace.

And perhaps even an Edward of your own.

Thank you for sharing this.

TMOT :)
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
LMAO. Jebbus, the ridiculousness of office work, lol.

Thanks, bb. And honest to God I was gonna PM you the other day to ask if you were ok. Totally missing your words.

Glad that you're ok and many hugs your way, bb.

Have a nice weekend and much love,

CL82
Nabookie chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Okay, so I haven't actually read it yet but I just wanted to be the 1st one to (hopefully) review this before anyone else does and welcome you back cause I missed you so much! I've been so bored without any good reads lately *sigh*
dreampills chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
who isn't a little freaked out that they know so much detail about each other without actually talking? lol. awesome though!
Sophie2003 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I havent even read it yet, but I wanted to say Welcome BACK! I was actually re-reading TINML for the umpteenth time and it never gets old (specially from ch. 25 onward).

I will get around to reading this later tonight when my munchkin goes to sleep.

I am very sorry to hear RL has been hectic, here is to new beginnings and keep your head up with those three little ones.

I am almost giddy you are back, and I hope to read a lot more from you soon. Take care!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »