Reviews for Orientation
dlhk chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Mygoodness. This was hilarious. And hot! I loved it. Thanks so much for sharing. -mommyofboth
js123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This makes Xanax seem so appealing...moving on. :)

Loved it!
tessaminah chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back. Sorry that RL has been unkind. This one made me laugh! Poor Eddie, his verb diarrhea was hilarious. Again, welcome back.

marigold123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
It was so good to see an email notifying me of a new story from you! Sounds like your life has been crazy and busy. Sorry about your divorce, but happy to see you writing again!

"IT," she mumbled, nodding her head. "That explains a lot." Geekward on Xanax. LOL! I think after that orientation, I might run for the hills. Alice seems to take it in stride...course she did work at a mental this probably is a piece of cake! Hope she got over there to introduce herself to Jasper!

So Bella and Edward have been pining over each other for seven months. Gah! Thank goodness for Edward's verbal diarrhea and Bella's eavesdropping! Oh and guys who take panties! I have no idea why I think that's hot! I think Edward was surprised at the way he acted. Thank goodness Bella told him exactly how their beginning was going to go! This chapter was so much fun to read! Thank you for all the laughs!
mamabean chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was so excited to get this alert in my inbox, and I love the new story! Such a funny satire, it's great, and a departure from your other fics. Such range and talent you have! :) I'm so sorry to hear about your RL troubles, but I'm really glad you are posting again. Thanks for sharing your story!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I've really missed you. I'm glad you are ok and writing again. Cute story. Love the tongue in cheek writing, it made me smile. Will have to put it on our list for Lemon Drops in The Lemonade Stand.

I'm not sure if you remember but my name used to be nch2691 and I was always recommending TiNML everywhere since it is in my top 2 favs of all time with EP.

Admin, The Lemonade Stand
gabelle chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I'm so glad you're back. That was awesome! I hope all is well with your life and I'm sending happy wishes your way. Love your stories:)
09kez chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Lovely story, very sweet Edward. I am glad I've never had an induction like that one tho' LOL. Cheers
EzziiBii chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
when i apply and get accepted for a job i hope my orientation is half as entertaining. WoW!

Take Charge Belly && Shy Guy Eddie D

Nice Work!
Nonita chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Loved it!
we live for love chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So sorry to hear that your life has been difficult the last few months. I am a huge fan of your stories. So glad to see this one shot. Hope to see more stories.
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ohhhhhh I really hope this wasn't just a one shot! Glad to have you back.
lolou chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Lol I love nerdward!
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
bdubs chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Loved it and want to read more. I wish it was more than a one shot. I'm so sorry you've been having a rough go of things. I would love to read more from you, but I can wait until your personal life calms down. Hope things start looking up for you soon.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »