Reviews for Orientation
madisonbelle chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
Update soon please
cat5050 chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Funniest best bunch of characters ever. Hope you don't mind that I put it on Kindle to read & reread. Still laugh every time. Hope life is all good. Thank you for this. I'll be watching for more.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
this looks like fun...glad you're back... and hope that life gets better for you... :)
sellabella chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Poor Edward and his jr. That is so funny. I remember my boyfriend's (now hubby) experience with that. I felt so awful; wondering what was wrong with me to have caused that. lol
RACHIAN chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
;)
Twificgirl chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I'm in love with nerdward ;) thos story is so cute I love it. Can't wait to read your future take of tinml I love that story and have read it multiple times :)
S1203 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Huh (*big grin*) Nerdward is hot!
Cina's chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Edward is too funny. Hiding out in the bathroom... Priceless
tiffanyashm chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
loved it!
lynsrob chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
What a great way to start off my 2012. I'm so behind in reading updates and now I have 2 from you to read. LMAO at this first one, don't know how it can get any better.
fuz chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Oh so very lovely! Thank you.
My Friend Alice chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
I look forward to the next update. Wonderful story!
My Friend Alice chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
God I'm supposed to be working. Alice is so funny I'm glad I didn't snort out loud through out this chapter!
My Friend Alice chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I live north of Ft Worth and you are correct the drought is still bad even for winter. Lakes are still down with no relief in site.

Love your Edward in this fic!
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I'm sorry to hear about your hardships in RL. Just found our fic and if thus first chapter I'd an indication this fic will get a million reviews! Love it!
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »