Reviews for Orientation
Twificgirl chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
I'm in love with nerdward ;) thos story is so cute I love it. Can't wait to read your future take of tinml I love that story and have read it multiple times :)
S1203 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Huh (*big grin*) Nerdward is hot!
Cina's chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Edward is too funny. Hiding out in the bathroom... Priceless
tiffanyashm chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
loved it!
lynsrob chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
What a great way to start off my 2012. I'm so behind in reading updates and now I have 2 from you to read. LMAO at this first one, don't know how it can get any better.
fuz chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Oh so very lovely! Thank you.
My Friend Alice chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
I look forward to the next update. Wonderful story!
My Friend Alice chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
God I'm supposed to be working. Alice is so funny I'm glad I didn't snort out loud through out this chapter!
My Friend Alice chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I live north of Ft Worth and you are correct the drought is still bad even for winter. Lakes are still down with no relief in site.

Love your Edward in this fic!
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I'm sorry to hear about your hardships in RL. Just found our fic and if thus first chapter I'd an indication this fic will get a million reviews! Love it!
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. UPDATE SOON!
Rebadams7 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
What a great weekend!

Reb
thunnababy chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
I am so enjoying this whacky Edward and Bella love fest. Very cute.

On another note: I contributed a while ago to the Texaz fire relief fund but haven't heard anything more about it or received any notification regarding the stories donated by authors. I don't know if it's just not available yet or what. The link you gave doesn't work. Could you please let me know what's going on with that? Thanks.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
what a delicious chapter. Poor Edward-peen. It's just not used to this kind of...uh...usage. LOL. Excellent chapter. Made me giggle in all the appropriate places.

Write another!

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and yours.

TMOT :)