Reviews for One Grand Uchiha Mess
Adonisx chapter 8 . 9/15
god this is so interesting~
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 7 . 6/30
OMG It should be a love triangle! Kagome and the two Uchiha! Or maybe Kakashi and Naruto! Or a frigging harem!
madmiko chapter 8 . 4/25
I just found this little gem of a story and had to read all 8 chapters straight through. I laughed and laughed, and I am still sitting here with a smile on my face. Such a comedy of errors! Poor Kagome! She just can't catch a break. You would think after she took out Hidan that she might get treated with a little more respect. Heck, I would think Asuma would be knocking on her door, offering to help after she saved him. (I'm so glad she has powers in this!) And of course Naruto let the little Uchiha toddler talk him into kidnapping a baby girl. Too, too funny! I absolutely adore the idea that Itachi thinks the child is actually his. His "one-night stand" night of drinking was just brilliant. And now he thinks his son wants a baby sister. LOL! This is just so, so good! It's a perfect set-up for an Itachi/Kagome story, and I can't wait to see more of it! Kagome needs a little romance to keep her completely off-balance. I know it has been a while since you updated, but I sure hope you will come back to this-I love it!
nx2U chapter 8 . 2/15
Just found your story. Really enjoying it. I hope you continue!
LudwigisHRE chapter 8 . 1/17
This is my 6th time reading this work but I love it so much. It is funny and unique. Please update this.
Isabella chapter 8 . 12/20/2018
I'm desperate to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2018
What about having kagome escape the hospital either on her own or with itachi's help
sensual l e t t u c e chapter 8 . 7/26/2018
I love all the misunderstandings! I'll feel bad for Itachi when he finds out he doesn't actually have a son.

Please keep up all the chaos, I'm looking forward to the next update!
~sensua e
Neko113h chapter 8 . 5/16/2018
this is perfect
im ur misconception chapter 8 . 3/26/2018
oh wow... and I can see Itachi only being able to cook something so simple... and not liking any imperfections. Wish there was more to this story.. it is awesome.
BenevolentBizzy chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Really cant wait to see where this story goes! I love Itachi's inner struggle about being a good dad.
HawthornMir chapter 8 . 1/13/2018
Please update. I really don't know why I'm intrigued with what is going to happen next but maybe it's the craziness of it all? Do me a solid please? Make Konoha suffer for tormenting Kagome since you know they did violate every right she had. Thank you!
claire nunnaly chapter 8 . 1/13/2018
oh my god... so cute... so adorable... update please
Alexiz tutsi chapter 8 . 12/19/2017
Que puedo decir para explicar la mayoria de tus historias solo con una palabra las amo eres tan original y creativa estoy tan feliz de conocer tu trabajo eres excelante escritora y me encanta seguir leyendote
Besos y abrazos
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 11/26/2017
please write some more. it's good.