Reviews for Workin' For a Living
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! The whole drill sargent insults reminded me of FULL METAL JACKET. And the soliloque that Galfore went on about what the child would have growing up, I could just see him yelling that and making various threatening gestures with his hands when he mentioned destroying enemies and such.
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
LOL! This was hilarious! congratulations Starfire and night wing! This was really cute and I hope you do another chapter
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Funny, scary, sweet, and funny again. Booster Gold has all the common sense of a baby hamster. Don't look at me like that, the Question brought up hamsters first.
ProcrastinatorsUniteTomorrow chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Galfore-planetary monarch, warrior, drill-instructor-from-hell, and, most impressively, Batman's apprentice's child's legal guardian. He certainly has an impressive resume.
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You know, I almost feel sorry for the justice league.

I bet Green Lantern is having flashbacks to his days in the marine corps. Galfore is like the Drill Sergent From More Hellish Than Usual Hell.
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Galfore is so awesome! I love how his students were running away from him. I feel so bad for Booster Gold, lol, poor guy xD

Love Question and his theory about hamsters controlling the world's supply of tacos. Such a question thing to think lol.

My favorite part was when Hawkgirl entered the cafeteria. That's right up her alley not to be deterred by weird things.

The ending was super cute.

Awesome story!
Skyler-A-Teloiv chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Kryalla has commanded me to read this offshoot.

And when Kry demands, her mindless followers obey.

However, i am still in control enough of my mental powers to say without influence that this is a truly wonderful story! I love how Galfore is totally like Coach Boone from Remember the Titans.

And poor stupid Booster Gold...cant keep his nose out of anything.

I must also say, the beginning with Clark and Batman KILLED me.

And also...what was with that bit with Hawkgirl? (rubs chin) hmmm...

anyways, if there are anymore offshoots/Titan stories, i look forward to reading them!

SwampBandit chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Ha! this was very good and enjoyable and I thank Kryalla for recommending it. Its going in my favorites. Loved how Booster Gold was the target of Galfore's ire, he deserves it.
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hahaha, this was priceless. Great job.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I've got little clue as to what stories you're refering to but the point comes across clearly: It's freaking funny.

As was this. Like, hilarious.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh what wonderful fun!

I can perfectly picture Galfore as you've portrayed him in his role as a zero-tolerance trainer is great! And the choices of The Question and Booster and then contrasting them, well, very well played, sir!

And then to see people's reaction to Galfore's soft side...

Well written, thoughtful, funny, nicely done!

Absolutely a fav!
Kryalla Orchid chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I am totally in love with you right now. If I wasn't already married...

Galfore is a big softy at heart, he really is. You made me cry at that ending bit. Seriously. I loved his little speech to the baby.

I looooved that he sounds like Brian Blessed in this! Haha, so funny.

Such a different take on Galfore, all puppies and kittens with his family, then to everyone else he's this big indomnibale warrior. And when he grinned...

This is wonderful! Well done!